Grinding Gear Games is Hiring!

what about a graphics guy with a speciality in optimization?
ever since Greg left, there have been very few noticeable improvements for particle effects.

which of course didn't stop you from "redesigning" some fights, turning them into "particle hell" that makes one's PC mumble for help while choking to death...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
what about a graphics guy with a speciality in optimization?
ever since Greg left, there have been very few noticeable improvements for particle effects.

which of course didn't stop you from "redesigning" some fights, turning them into "particle hell" that makes one's PC mumble for help while choking to death...

Dear John i know you may be a bit frustrated and whatnot but honestly GGG with their limited budget are doing their best for sure. They have put alot of effort and constant QQing is not helping at all. show a bit support bro.

Peace & Love
IGN : Sir_Big
If we get a job ..................... do we have to wear Pants ??
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
what about the linux porting team? :wink:

After the graphical revamp this game is now totally awesome, on MS Windows...
On linux it runs quite well indeed (wine with the wgl_surface patch), but a native port (being able to use steam's game overlay and such) is what this game needs next :)
does this mean your business model is working? hehehe. congrats on being able to hire more peeps. omg, ethics in business pays enough to expand the team. ;) love you guys. you deserve all the success you manifest. Keep up the great work and looking very forward to act 4. yes, desync sucks blah blah blah. but we can't pay to win and this game still rocks more than any of those unethical bastards who call themselves the competition! congrats again. leave them in the dust GGG. World Domination is Yours!!
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

I live in Titirangi, where are the offices...by the Hardware cafe? If I run a cable from my house to your office will it fix the desync with my flicker strike build?
why not a game designer? : )
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
who got fired now?
I really wish I could be doing level design. Sadly I have neither the tools or the experience to make it happen. :(

If only I could......
Dear GGG,

While this is appreciated that you are willing to hire people sometimes limiting your pool of people is not ideal. I know a load of game designers willing and able to work but just like every other computer job for the last 15 years everyone wants experience and no one is willing to give experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info