Season Nine, Event 61: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Topaz Ring Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pyre Unique Item (10 available to be won)
RIP level 9 ... I found out as his life bar was empty that the boss I was trying to heavy blow-kill was a volatile flameblood. once he died, he exploded and I died. :/

next time, I won't play a mixed ligthning tendrils / spectral throw / heavy blow scion :o (beside, it's not the fastest character around when it comes to cleaning speed :o)

last gear :
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Ugh . . . Perpetus and half a screen of water elementals . . . knew I should have logged out! :P

Not super helpful for a Ranger working a bow. LOL!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏

17mins late still got level 22 because flameblast is OP.

Slaughtered by a blue pack of Undying archivists of anger all freeze pulsing me then topped off by the Savage undying grapplers using flicker strike and discharge. "Oh dear lord, they look dangerous, run away, spam every pot I have, throw traps!" less than one second later "#&@# I'm dead". Felt cheap but that's EL sometimes.

Really struggled with gear this time, no MS and only a semi decent wand. Can't win em all :(

I went from gnarled branch from level 3 with + 1fire to mallet at 14.

Then 65 ipd 5% attack speed sledge at 18 to this spiked.

Woulda hit 28 if I had a tribal. 29 with 1 more QS.

Ofc my 20% bricked, and boss dropped the other.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Nov 7, 2014, 10:03:37 PM
Prayed for +1, so from 2nd or so pack got this

Didn't really help though, as took only fire trap + tendrills...

Soo.. Whole race without +1, got ms boots around at 45-50min mark so that didnt work out too well either.

E: Surived 4 instances with freeze pulsers + dischargers!
Last edited by Karvarousku on Nov 7, 2014, 10:17:03 PM
Died and rerolled, rng after reroll was crazy, of course. :)

The gem in the boots didnt really matter. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info