Melbourne Fan Meetup Recap and Photos

I'm glad you make better games than pictures.
Meetup in Denmark soon?
Make sure you don't go past KBH though or you might end up in Sweden, where freedom of speech goes to die!
"
Yendis wrote:
Meetup in Denmark soon?
Make sure you don't go past KBH though or you might end up in Sweden, where freedom of speech goes to die!

wat.jpg
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
"
"
Shimohi wrote:
"
There cheers for 1 litre steins of Franziskaner!

http://mistertramps.com/wp-content/uploads/Franziskaner.png

?_?

It's just like an Australian Spider -- bigger than my head!

Check out Chris in the background, being all unsocial. :)

And yeah, my shirt was a tad tight. I only got changed since we were staying so close to PAX, else it would have been, hm, a Symphony X t-shirt I believe.

The stein says Löwenbräu, but Franziskaner is from the same company. To be honest, never thought they would sell it outside Germany/Europe, but globalisation works it's magic. Btw nice glasses, got similar ones.
So ggg meetups with fans is like a big bar tour ;)?
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
"
Shimohi wrote:
The stein says Löwenbräu, but Franziskaner is from the same company. To be honest, never thought they would sell it outside Germany/Europe, but globalisation works it's magic. Btw nice glasses, got similar ones.

on my last nz tours i discovered alot of bars with german beer, first i thought the locals like it until i discovered germans (or people supposedly being from from switzerland/austria, which are are too often germans pretending to be no germans (don't ask)), make at least one third of the population of tourists over there, which stopped me from wondering.
"

It's just like an Australian Spider -- bigger than my head!

nice pic, it really it really looks bigger than your head :)
have you been hit by some drop bears lately?
"

And yeah, my shirt was a tad tight.

sorry about that, couldn't resist. reason probably being my gf who always reminds me of stop breathing in when she makes a picture where i'm supposed to be in now that i'm getting into the age where the hair grows thin :)
welcome in the club, as we germans say ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That photo... looks exactly like my little brother when he sees a hot dog stand.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
As one of the fans that met you guys at the meetup (also, one of the guys in the first picture), I just want to say thanks, it was one of the best nights I've had in a long time. Spent the whole night chatting with the devs and eating pizza and you guys were awesome. We got so many questions answered (even if the answers were pure teasers for some of them). Keep up the great work guys and hopefully we'll see you again next year?
Last edited by thewhite2086 on Nov 4, 2014, 12:14:54 AM
"
This is a photo from the sculptor himself, the ridiculously talented Jazzo:

"
Jazzo wrote:

Spoiler

I doubt I could do a better job of capturing it. My favourite detail is what the little bugger is holding in his right paw.

it just looks like some meat from the dead body below.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
can't really tell from the picture... what is it?

re: glasses: My old ones are not quite as round but still, they keep saying "harry potter".

re: beer vs. head: Charan is secretly wearing a rats nest, that'll do the trick (he's got all the mtxes ;))

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info