All Mathil guides compiled

Hey Mathil, I'm trying your Varunastra ST builds, lvl 83 so far and im loving it with the asssassin 80%crit is just so good, but I'm staying at 15k dps in hideout with a 5Link belly. How did you manage to get that insane dps unbuffed?

Last edited by Djiuki on Apr 3, 2016, 4:46:22 PM
Hello Mathil,

you could show what jewels use on VMS Elementalist build (Uber Atziri video)? Thanks

Spoiler
hi mathil im currently using your lowlife bv build and there is no gloves to see what gems are in them so im wondering if you could tell me the links allso is a level 20 bm requred?
:D
I can fully recommend the Winquisitor to everyone! I think I have taken this build to some extend gearwise and its really a lot of fun. Just need to get to 90 now but that only means another frenzy charge and then some elemental damage or just some of the samller life nodes. but its been working really well for quite some lvls now, actually since using all the gear. lvls didn't even matter that much from that point on :D

My Gear

To everyone considering this build: JUST DO IT!! :D

If anyone wanna know the tooltip E-Pen Size (with charges): 52k gmp chain Ice shot and 62k Blast Rain (so far, will be more as I am only 86 now)
Last edited by namemenow on Apr 6, 2016, 11:53:53 AM
hi man, i was thinking of your last build there Scolds Chaos VMS. im a scion, would it be a much worse option and is it possible that u could make the tree for scion?
Hello,

can anyone explain why he only uses a 4L-Carcass Jack on the [Scolds Chaos VMS] Build? and why is concentrated effect linked with blood rage there?

TY
Mathil, thoughts on CI vs LL on your essence drain character? With CI we can have higher es pool, drop Chayula/Shavs so it will be easier to cap resists/attribute requirements plus we can add a little damage from the ammy, immune to Chaos obviously. With LL we get pain attunement, clarity. Just wanted to get your opinion. I think I'll test both.
Mathil! I have been a long time fan (have elemental buzzsaw bookmarked from the 1st) -I want to do a katana build and would like to know if the katana flicker is still viable? If so, could you please update the tree for it?

I appreciate it a thousand times over!
🐢
Hey Mathil

Found a fairly well rolled Hyaon so going to try and do a Hyaonclone. What would you recommend as ascendancy/passive tree. Was thinking Trickster maybe for defence

Thanks
Bump for great builds
IGN: Archet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info