All Mathil guides compiled

Hello guys!
I have 1 question: why Mathil don't use Vaal Pact in build [Phys/Chaos Wander Novelty Thing]? How to play for this build VS reflect?
The VMS build is just silly. Im getting over half a mil dps with only void manipulation linked to my VMS. This is with shock and EO but it is still silly. I dont even have a level 20 VMS yet. But i do have this bad boy
hi Mathil

is there passive tree and gear for your Lightning Arrow Pierce FrostWall that you published on youtube? its looks awesome :)
"
hi Mathil

is there passive tree and gear for your Lightning Arrow Pierce FrostWall that you published on youtube? its looks awesome :)

There's been a build guide for this out for months but it's not from Mathil. You need to visit the pvp forums for the pro builds.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on May 12, 2016, 5:05:27 AM
hi mathil,

just saw your atziri video and while not having vaal clarity on you still sustained mana. how did you did that?
Hello, is there a written guide on the dual void battery blade vortex build??

Thanks
Quick question, what would be a good 7th link in the Pierce Voltaxic Deadeye build (considering Lioneye's Vision).
"
pesstryne wrote:
Quick question, what would be a good 7th link in the Pierce Voltaxic Deadeye build (considering Lioneye's Vision).

Lioneye's Vision = trap item. It's a purely str-based armor. You're not going to get 4G1B1R on it for any sane amount of chromes.
Buy what is, if you manage to make Lioneye's Vision 5off color or what ever, is it worth it ? and which gem would be nr.7 ?
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
Can someone please explain why both Mathil and Havoc got elemental overload on the VMS build?

I see neither of them scaling crit chance, so how on earth does it proc?

Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info