All Mathil guides compiled

Thanks for the post, nice to see a setup around lvl 77, I'm pretty well at this point and was curious on a few things.

What are you doing on Cold Reflect maps or Phys reflect maps. Are the Flasks enough to maintain or do you just skip them?

Mathil what flask you running im going with bubbling life anti freeze, vessel of vinktar, atziri, Rumi's, ruby flask anti bleed. Need to have 1 that removes shock tho how do i handle that?

Overall fun build with insane clear and single target dps.
Does anyone happen to know what Bandits Mathil took for his LL Blade Vortex build? Currently, I made the assumption to take passive point in both Normal and Cruel. I assume he took Power Charge for Merc?
Hey all,

Currently running the LL Bladevortex and having a bunch of mana issues. Any help to fix this be greatly appricated

Also I'm having some survive-ability issues which I assume would be fixed with more ES, but how are you dealing phys or cold reflect?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need to work on my jewelry and belt, till recently I was running 75% chaos res without a shave so still need some work.

Another problem might be that typically I'm not over 20 charges with BV unless I'm standing still. When I stand still I can get up to about 30-32 charges. I think if I can ever 6L the Shave and get increased duration I can possibly get it higher.

Also running Miths standard tree and currently lvl 81,

Last edited by rustypipe on Jan 26, 2016, 10:23:51 AM
"
rustypipe wrote:
Hey all,

Currently running the LL Bladevortex and having a bunch of mana issues. Any help to fix this be greatly appricated

Also I'm having some survive-ability issues which I assume would be fixed with more ES, but how are you dealing phys or cold reflect?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need to work on my jewelry and belt, till recently I was running 75% chaos res without a shave so still need some work.

Another problem might be that typically I'm not over 20 charges with BV unless I'm standing still. When I stand still I can get up to about 30-32 charges. I think if I can ever 6L the Shave and get increased duration I can possibly get it higher.

Also running Miths standard tree and currently lvl 81,

It's literally just your gear apart from the Shavs is complete trash.
Mana on rings would solve it, Vessel of Vinktar, Taste of Hate, Rumi's would make you near immune.

Why don't you quality the gear for more ES as well?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jan 26, 2016, 4:03:06 PM
On your CoC Powerpoint try switching out arctic breath with 20/20 freeze pulse (tried it without quality and it slows the build down). My build using a tabula melts face with it vs arctic breath. Single target wise it helps out a lot.
Hey was just looking at your builds i have a duelist i'm not using now can it be used for the CoC Powerpoint build?
from january 26 to january 27, the mana reserved got that rise... help

Last edited by xRodragoNx on Jan 27, 2016, 2:06:05 PM
Hi Mathil,

Im currently following your blade vortex guide :-)

Im kinda new to the game, and id like to know how you can craft that 'Golden Kris' (the one with 80% base crit) to your nice daggers, starting from a white item base

Could you please let me know , the steps i need to do to make one please

Thanks!
Kind Regards
"
xRodragoNx wrote:
from january 26 to january 27, the mana reserved got that rise... help

it's connected with blood magic and inc aoe I believe? Check what supports are connected to the aura. They increase the mana reservation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info