All Mathil guides compiled

"
Rixieness wrote:
How are you managing your mana with the ST CoC build? I see that you have hardly any dips in mana in your videos, did you secretly go blood magic somehow?

He is using a Soul Taker (Siege Axe) offhand to bypass mana requirements and two of Elereon's -8 to mana cost rings.

Edit: Nevermind, I don't believe Soul Taker works with Spectral Throw as it's a projectile, not a melee attack, but the rings are still in the work here.
Last edited by Lawlite26 on Sep 13, 2015, 5:43:29 PM
spec throw costs 16 mana, he has 2 -8 elreon rings, i'm curious how he has crit cap though i cant see him having crit cap with his gear and tree, atm i am using a marylenes fallacy and rats nest and i barely get to crit cap and i am using a kris
"
maoster wrote:
spec throw costs 16 mana, he has 2 -8 elreon rings, i'm curious how he has crit cap though i cant see him having crit cap with his gear and tree, atm i am using a marylenes fallacy and rats nest and i barely get to crit cap and i am using a kris

After the tree, he's got two good crit daggers, a diamond ring and crafted agate amulet, ice golem providing a little boost in crit chance, 4 power charges and not to mention assassin's mark autocasted from herald of thunder+curse on hit. All of this can very easily cap 95%.
i use double cris daggers with 9+ crit, a marylenes ammy rates nest 4pc and just get 95%, trying to work out how i can still ahve 95% once i drop the marylenes and rats nest.
I dont understand where does the life leech come from. He sustains blood rage and tanks monsters to some degree witha attacks but he doesnt even useing life leech gem.

Can anyone explain? LGOH on jewels?
hi Mathil,

watched your CoC ST vid from reddit yesterday and decided to reskill my 91 ranger to your build.
having great fun, works like a charm ;) My first ever try with CoC. I have always loved ST so this is the best way to use it :) thanks for the build!

Some constructive feedback:
I did take druidic rite & primal spirit nodes near ranger for 40% increased flask charges gained + some mana/mana regen/stats. swapped out one elreon ring with a good diamond ring with better stats and run a low lvl clarity (think lvl 5) on the remaining mana. This can sustain ST also completely with like 30 mana left. I guess with better gear one could completely forget about the elreon rings. They just are so difficult and expensive to roll with good stats except -8.
I also think the aspect of the panther node is ineffective, one could swap it out for quickstep (southwest of panther node) for 1 more node to spend on other things.
Pathed my way to trickery/shadow start through the Sniper node and didnt skill those 2 int nodes above trickery because my ranger path before respec had taken these. its a difference of 4 useful skillpoints (lots of proj damage) vs. the 2 int nodes above trickery, dunno which is better/more effective.

I swapped out AA for Purity of elements because wearing a tabula and couldnt cap my resis without.

cheers! scoobay
ign: KilaMunis
The daggers in your video have obviously grown in popularity since you showing you could do 82 maps with a build this cheap... now the daggers cost sooo much more lol.
Facebreaker is Life.
Hmm, look what I droped today, and 6S 5 L in ~30 Jewel and 3-4 fuses. Also, only 1 damage from perfect. I guess I know which build I will try next =D

Spoiler
great stuff mathil! many thanks to You!
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2mfjjhz.jpg[/IMG]
Lovin the cheap coc build. I wos wondering how important it is to cap res with that build since I think i could only get up to 50 res for each. Would it be better to get two stone elreon rings for both or at least 1 diamond elreon ring. I also opted to get 1% life leech on my ammy instead of putting life leach into a 6l since my carcass is only 5l. Let me know if there are any problems with this! cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info