All Mathil guides compiled

"
Souffler wrote:
Lovin the cheap coc build. I wos wondering how important it is to cap res with that build since I think i could only get up to 50 res for each. Would it be better to get two stone elreon rings for both or at least 1 diamond elreon ring. I also opted to get 1% life leech on my ammy instead of putting life leach into a 6l since my carcass is only 5l. Let me know if there are any problems with this! cheers

I personally play with about 60-70 of each res because I have all 3 res flasks up at all times anyway but it's obviously a bit more dangerous if you mistime some things. Try to cap res if you can. Jewels can help too btw.

As for leech, not sure what leech you're talking about on amulet. Phys leech? That'll be useless. Any .2% that comes from weapon, belt, amulet corruption etc. are pretty damn useless and feel like they barely do anything so without a life leech gem you won't be feeling many returns.

I'd be doing 1 of 2 things if I only had a 5L. Going Tabula and using the full setup or running no life leech and relying on 2 health pots to survive.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey Mathil I'm playing LA voltaxic, this is my gear at the moment.

I'm missing some life nodes, should be at around 4k life with it. LA Dps is 38k full-buffed, some gems arent lv20 yet.

Using the fake rats nest cuz I need the 100 life it gives, and I don't really need more dps at my lvl (81).

I got a question, do you use Static Electricity on your build? I'm trying to get some more res so I can use it, adds like 3k+ dps but I like being res-capped so I'm waiting..
Also, whats the point of taste of hate? Does it add any dps at all or is it for survivabilty only? I assume it doesnt add dps since it converts physical damage, which we don't have any.

thanks!

Last edited by Ishamz on Oct 19, 2015, 7:45:01 PM
Hello just wanted to say thanks to Mathil for sunflower build. I only dont liked that rf need full frenzy charges to not degen life so i modified it and play without rf and instead of putting points into life regen i putted them in dmg and cast speed. Got 32,6k tooltip in hideout with GMP,fire pene and anger haste 5,2k life.
Here's my tree at 90 lvl
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4DdQQHBLMGDgYjCPQJ9gthDc0PqxBYFm8WvxbzGS4ZihpsHM4c3B8CH0EfxyL0JIskqiTYJjwmlSftK1AreCycLYsvnTI0NsU26TwtRKtMs1BCUzVVS1WuVcZYd13yXwRh4mZUaPJqQ2wLbRmCEIKbg1-DzIPbhMWFbYV7h2WMNo8aj6aRK5MnlwaaO5u1nWOdrqEvogCksacIrY2vbK-nr7e3PrvjvorAVMBmwzrEosT2xq7PftAf1HzVgdWm2CTYvdlh37Dhc-Nq5CLljuvu7DjtPO_r8B_-Cv5U_ro=

my gear
Mathil for your CoC cyclone spell build, any reason you pick up the "headhunter" node for 25% crit multiplier? There's a 40% crit multiplier node "adder's touch". Regardless of that, is there any use for crit multiplier at all given that crit chance is what procs the spells here? Thanks for your help and great build!
Suggestion for a low life incinerate
Auras
Passive Tree
DjSall's LL Tank Crit EK: 1568944
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/proksalevente
DjSall, the only one who can be poor on standard :))
Last edited by DjSall on Oct 28, 2015, 8:01:47 PM
Chaos Incinerate:

Just did some Math with Aura Calc... Why don't you spec into the Charisma Aura Cluster and run 25+35 (AA+Disc) Aura on Life ? That would allow you Haste (+Anger) instead of HoT (with lower Clarity) (all without Enlighten) ?
Or for Uber, Purity of Fire + Lightning with some Adjustments (Conquerers Efficiency + Red.Manacost Jewels or simply the Enlighten you use anyways atm)?

How badly do you need the lvl14 Clarity? Cant you just throw BM onto Curse / Enduring Cry / Golem ?

Something like this (Aura Calculator) - https://poe.mikelat.com/#ENCgb/R7XvbGd/RYg=5
I have couples questions about the COC/Spectral throw build:
- spectral throw is on the 6L, how can you self cast since it's supported by CoC ? You shouldn't be able to do so ?
- In the tree nodes, you have few phys % damage bonuses, it's useless right ? (understood you need those to access the crit nodes)
- same question with dagger crit multi ? (well your spectral throw is level 10, any dps difference with a lvl1 once mapping ?)
- You stack dagger crit, does it apply to the spell cast by CoC ? I assume no, but your PC will increase the crit for your spell ?
"
reliq wrote:
- spectral throw is on the 6L, how can you self cast since it's supported by CoC ? You shouldn't be able to do so ?

ST is an attack, not a spell. COC is triggering spells when attack crit.

"
reliq wrote:
- In the tree nodes, you have few phys % damage bonuses, it's useless right ? (understood you need those to access the crit nodes)

Completely useless indeed, they are only taken as way to get to good nodes.

"
reliq wrote:
- same question with dagger crit multi ? (well your spectral throw is level 10, any dps difference with a lvl1 once mapping ?)

Crit multi with dagger is also useless. And you don't care about the level of the gem either. The quality of the gem on the other hand is very interesting.

"
reliq wrote:
- You stack dagger crit, does it apply to the spell cast by CoC ? I assume no, but your PC will increase the crit for your spell ?

The power charges will increases the crit chance of your spells and of your ST. But the crit chance of the daggers only serves to have more COC procs, it does not help the DPS of each supported spells. Global crit change helps both.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hello!

As I really liked your CoC cyclone build i've copied it . I have the key items you have , including -23 mana cost from elreon's but my cyclone still costs 13 mana, in other words, I have mana problems. I saw in your youtube video that you're on 100% mana reserved and still able to cast cyclone. What's the trick here?
"
wichtounet wrote:
"
reliq wrote:

ST is an attack, not a spell. COC is triggering spells when attack crit.

"
reliq wrote:

Completely useless indeed, they are only taken as way to get to good nodes.

"
reliq wrote:

Crit multi with dagger is also useless. And you don't care about the level of the gem either. The quality of the gem on the other hand is very interesting.

"
reliq wrote:

The power charges will increases the crit chance of your spells and of your ST. But the crit chance of the daggers only serves to have more COC procs, it does not help the DPS of each supported spells. Global crit change helps both.

thanks a lot man !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info