the lack of people before .93

Many nobody is on, forums also this place is like a ghost town until .93 comes out.

Any one doing something fun in game or have a good idea for .92 before it goes out?
0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720
Yeah, try destroying your own characters as much as you can. Losing exp, deleting items, etc.

Happy Destruction!
They just announced they're not wiping.

Happy Destruction...

JK.
Last edited by yamiho90 on Oct 22, 2011, 9:13:58 AM
I spoke briefly with Chris about this but would you guys be interested in a 'Farewell 0.9.2: Last Ride of the Shock Templars' ladder race? Maybe next weekend or close to when 0.9.3 gets implemented. Winners could get something once 0.9.3 goes up on beta (maybe like one of the new uniques or something).
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
I spoke briefly with Chris about this but would you guys be interested in a 'Farewell 0.9.2: Last Ride of the Shock Templars' ladder race? Maybe next weekend or close to when 0.9.3 gets implemented. Winners could get something once 0.9.3 goes up on beta (maybe like one of the new uniques or something).

Could be fun might bring a lot of people back for .92 especially if there is a reward.

First person or best person to do something .92 specific.
0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720
I would be playing .9.2 right now if I could, but the computer has been usurped by my partner so he can finishing writing two conference papers for publication and the next chapter of his book on the Oneida community and the sexual free-for-all concepts in original Mormon polygamy.

I know, I know, his priorities are all wrong.

Since when does publishing two articles on the queering of Torchwood and A Single Man for college students and colleagues take precedence over playing PoE? Since when does a mid-nineteenth century free love society in upstate New York become more important than a game in beta?

Point is, sometimes we cannot play for reasons other than a new patch. I will be back on as soon as he is done, which will likely be after the patch release, so in the meantime, I am just watching South Park on my IPad, playing fetch with my dog, and contemplating a run though of Deadspace 2 on the PS3. Oh, and reading the forums, because I DO care about the success and playability of PoE. I waited a long time to get into beta through the timer, so I will be a forum troll until I get access to the only computer powerful enough to play the game in our condo.

Speaking of trolls, anyone seen Trollhunter? I hear it's good. Worth the bandwidth on Netflix?

Last edited by Quellan on Oct 22, 2011, 11:01:10 AM
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I've allready said farewell to 0.9.2 so thats a no from me.
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I would love that, but I haven't been able to play long enough to reach a high enough level to be competitive on the ladders, nor had enough experience with the Templar character. Heck, I'm still confused by the skill tree a little, even though I love the depth. Still, I encourage it! Great idea for the oldtimer beta folk, and a great way to say adios to the former build.
"
Quellan wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I would love that, but I haven't been able to play long enough to reach a high enough level to be competitive on the ladders, nor had enough experience with the Templar character. Heck, I'm still confused by the skill tree a little, even though I love the depth. Still, I encourage it! Great idea for the oldtimer beta folk, and a great way to say adios to the former build.

Ladder races are timed events (usually a few hours) where everyone starts a completely new character in a new league and races to be on top of the ladder when time runs out. Players wouldn't be restricted to playing a particular class. I just thought the name was kind of funny considering how prolific shock templars and witches were in the last ladder race.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I am always interested in ladder races :D Unique items as rewards would be absolutely tasty.

If I remember correctly, cutthroat was enabled (but dormant) as of 0.9.2. It could be hilariously awesome to awaken it and see how imbalanced PvP is at this stage.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info