[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

Yeah too dangerous no freeze/chill - this is basically a melee build not a real wizard and freeze = defence. And lightning warp applies shock stack anyway on contact.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 1, 2015, 1:54:55 PM
I tried it with Ice Nova and freezes no problem. Herald of Thunder seems to be enough + 10% chance to freeze from doryani belt. It may be not as long as pure cold but mobs die fast anyway
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
OMG new "more" gem bye bye added cold

This is looking pretty nice. Still need to do some maths and testing to decide which one is better. If you crit, you should have already killed the pack of mobs. More damage might be overkilled. I think this gem is something for non-crit build which scale with % chill/frozen chance or cold spell that leave ground ice like arctic breath, icestorm, AA (LOL) etc.

"

None of the above Ming. No AA. No EB. No clarity.

How come no clarity?? just depend on base mana regen plus scaling from passive tree? and mana leech from warlord's mark?
I highly prefer running some AA, as it really help mitigating against deadly machine guns attack.

"

More EHP beats AA. Running a 2K sheild on top of 4500-5000 life > AA.

I am pessimistic about that since ES takes so long before recharging, though es gives some useful % chance to avoid getting stun

"

We might switch to leap slam and fortify anyway in our double curse set;) AA really not need then.

Interesting idea. However, accuracy might be a huge issue that the bonuses from ice golem won't solve completely.
Last edited by MinaGing on May 2, 2015, 1:36:04 AM
Hey, maybe you already answered that, but is it possible to do low life verion of your build?
Have this 2 cuities :D

Or maybe i should sell shavs and do lifebased version?
"
chaospunx wrote:
Hey, maybe you already answered that, but is it possible to do low life verion of your build?

It might be possible but I do not recommend doing so because you will be struggling to decide whether to put passive points to scale your %es or damage nodes.

This is my attempt to theorycraft the ES version.
103pts
http://poeurl.com/zlOrtR9

No vaal pact => meaning you need to get Vorici's gloves, Atziri's Acuity or something else to increase leech rate.

Note: I assume that lifeleech to es allows you to survive reflect with flask. If can't you might need to grab vaal pact which is 9 more points.

Sorry, i am not familiar how life leech, ghost reaver and hybrid life es function together.

Last edited by MinaGing on May 3, 2015, 3:10:28 PM
"
chaospunx wrote:

Sure but why would you want too?

If you have shavs and can play LL you play discharger and socket ice nova. Way more defense like 100% resits with flasks - way more offense. 7 aura running. No gem switching. GG uberable.

Get yourself a cheap vegan dagger and some ES gear

One of these

Some of these double crit rings but with ES and ES % instead of life EV %

Cyclone > Pcoc > LL > Discharge > Ice Nova > CoC
and

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0Zpys1uRFQLR8dT6KjwfOVIFyKEZZ_xpAbcFaaE9vUSVHw1ZUuBx5714_6XfIOSGNDX2rb50cG8uGX9FJTPV-XlVAwTLPDbVxrhEj316yYEQ_bXh0Uj0aboSW8378OPBRx-OvqGPcycqmsqlnzwBpmnvrSn8unMAHnNuiGYDpSKjipbngNWK9wUonTcNWFfRZALdKfPpHOu-0Bb-L3i3oRLysKtvfQ9UGWrrPcI5J9mG_lz2r6DlxFfrQMkycc3Oq6DXzGnhB_DH2Cxyj6V8kvb9kTcLvsGBcvJLBCo4Ck

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 3, 2015, 11:31:06 PM
well, are you sure that lightning warp will be nerfed? omg ggg...
Lightning warp in low lvls/supports low lvl, is very very shit,
ggg is only looking for "super end game gear" nerf?
Leap slam with Pledge of hands???
Are you sure? this build will still good in 2.0?
we have the trouble with EB, why ggg is still nerfing all? fck off
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
well, are you sure that lightning warp will be nerfed? omg ggg...
Lightning warp in low lvls/supports low lvl, is very very shit,
ggg is only looking for "super end game gear" nerf?
Leap slam with Pledge of hands???
Are you sure? this build will still good in 2.0?
we have the trouble with EB, why ggg is still nerfing all? fck off

Just reading this made my head hurt but if you must know lightning warp was only nerfed for when your gems are all 20/20. Before that you won't notice the difference.

Also @OP you can use rallying cry for mana regen in curse immune maps its about as much mana regen as clarity.
Last edited by Aggnog on May 6, 2015, 9:42:34 AM
is there anyway to do this build without 5Lpoh?

use a wand or something? anyhting other then that 5L POH I cant afford one

thankss
Yes

need same 5L Carcass Jack chest for double curse

RIME gaze helm for ice nova

Ice nova + Echo + Cold penetration + LL or Added cold or fast cast

two of these

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 8, 2015, 7:29:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type