Season Nine, Event 42: 1 Hour Brutus Kill

"
Raycheetah wrote:

And that is how you might want to do it. Many players kill Brutus as soon as they can reach him (sometimes at levels which seem impossibly low). In this race, so long as you leave yourself time to get to and kill Brutus, you can farm Upper Prison to 11th or 12th level, if you make sure to grab the WP on Lower Prison, first. Then, once you've cleared enough, quit to Character selection, log back in to town, and WP back to the Prison. Lather, rinse, repeat. that way, even if your confidence level isn't high, you can beef up before fighting the boss, finishing up either in Prisoner's gate, or back to Lower/Upper Prison via the earlier WP. =^[.]^=
I never dreamed of such a tactic. I didn't have much equipment luck, but my molten strike got me through pretty quickly when I hit a mob.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Nov 2, 2014, 9:23:34 PM
I quite like this race because it's not vary hard for someone like me who isn't good enough to be ranked to get a good mount of points. I just got lvl 15 and I got 8 points, a record for me. :)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info