Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 9: The True Glass Cannon

/deaths
FUCKIGN HILARIOUS XD
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
I hope this char becomes a grandmaster
crazy "Build", funny Video ... sadly not very HC-viable, so I'll not try that ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Finally my old dusted rusty stacked Cast on Death Gem will see the light...
I've wanted to make a Human Fireworks build for a while now.
"
TehHammer wrote:
Hilarious build, but can it level up at all?

I'm wondering the same thing. If you have to die to destroy everything then how do you level up in Merciless?

Edit: Must have played another build and then did a respect to this at a specific level. Only good for team play or Dominus runs looking for gear. Truly weird and truly weird for Chris to pick this. Finally, triple weird for Chris to put it up on GameSpot. Oh, right, same down under thinking that has Chris replying to more posts in Reddit than here in the PoE forums. I've never been south of the equator so I don't know if that makes your thinking and perspective upside down. For all I know he may see all northern hemisphere posts as upside down while we see them as right side up and logical.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 28, 2014, 9:02:51 AM
I hope someone gonna make a build like that in the grand master map
This is pretty much what you'd expect to get when you fill a single mason jar with 10 gallons of gasoline and then huff it at a brick wall.

New minion skill pending: rats strapped with dynamite
"
"

If this build can "one shot" Dominus and Piety, and if Dominus and Piety have N times more hit points than most players...

So there are some players with more hp than dominus or piety? didnt know :o

Yes, you can have more hit points than Dominus, but you'll need a fishing rod.

Edit: Kappa
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Oct 28, 2014, 10:41:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info