Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 9: The True Glass Cannon

Well, this actually is technically viable: Party clears a path to boss (or entire map), suicider comes in and gibs the boss for much lootz.

Some bosses have multiple stages though.

And besides, yeah, it would be more satisfying to make an insane discharge build that actually stays alive...
My sides RIP'd in peace.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I wish that death montage of boss kills would go on forever.
So much troll, and yet very nice. I wouldn't call it a glass cannon though, more like a glass grenade. :D
April fools? No wait it's October...
This build is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
Lol...I get edited for a picture of Ben Stiller in the movie Tropic Thunder? That's funny...
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 27, 2014, 11:54:54 PM
#nicebuildtrololelz
R.I.P 4.B.
Limited hardcore viability...
i wonder why...

CHRIS YOU LOVELY TROLL <3 :D
"
Killigan wrote:
Nice idea, build won't work tough. It's a 1.2.1 build with firestorm linked to multiple cast on death gems. But in patch 1.2.2 there was some change: We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Why does GGG feature an outdated build anyway?

This was all done in 1.2.4 balance.

If you took the time to look at the build guide, you'd see that it runs multiple Firestorm gems.

Edit: I see you have alsopsoted in the thread, Firestorm is not a trigger, one trigger gem with multiple payloads works fine, it is the other way around that does not work.

Last edited by Qarl on Oct 27, 2014, 8:05:43 PM
Can we PLEASE use youtube again? Gamespot videos never load, the whole site is trash, and they advertise their own crap more than CNN.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"This build has limited hardcore viability"

Yeah, I can't help it, I laughed so hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info