Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 9: The True Glass Cannon

that was awesome..nice choice for build of the week :P
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
what a dumbster build ;D before i thourt killing uber azuri with "viel of the nigth helmet" was the ultimate achivement, now reaching lvl 100 in hc league with this build takes the cake(being carryed dont count)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Skreeves wrote:
Finally a spotlight for this very fun build!

Stop using Gamespot though...

Yeah, really. Gamespot sucks, the video player is terrible, commercials suck, and the one I just saw was actually an advertisement for Diablo 3.... smart GGG, having a D3 ad preceding one of your videos. :facepalm:
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I don't really understand this build, it does not look fun at all ! lol

And yes, please stop using this horrible player at GameSpot aka LetsBePaidByPublishersToGiveGoodRatings, it takes time to load the video, you don't see what's loaded and you cannot even change the quality without having to F5 the page.

Let's get away from GameSpot please ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
I don't really understand this build, it does not look fun at all ! lol

And yes, please stop using this horrible player at GameSpot aka LetsBePaidByPublishersToGiveGoodRatings, it takes time to load the video, you don't see what's loaded and you cannot even change the quality without having to F5 the page.

Let's get away from GameSpot please ^^

i think the same

GameSpot trash
Gamespot sucks! Is first site in ages that don't work for me and i kinda tried all possible browsers. Tx.
This isn't a Glass Cannon, this is a Suicidal Build.
%100 HC viable !!

Seriously compared to all those strong builds with 80ex+ costs, this one totally deserves BotW.
ROFL! This is just beautiful.
That is pretty lolsy. Absolutely loved this ridiculous build :D

"This build has limited hardcore viability" made me laugh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info