[1.2x Rampage][The Hexwheel]Atziri's Disfavour Curse on Hit Cyclone build.(70% slower temp chain)

Finally Got the colors I needed to do my take on the concept.

Giganto Ice Nova (literally covers to whole screen all the way to the corners) that double uber-curses on hit. Not needed for trash, just use on dangerous-looking rooms / rares / bosses.

Cyclone goes into the chest (blue link swappable on demand, else red for Added Fire also works. Conc without Inc is workable enough when wearing a Carcass but probably unnecessary unless on hard 78s or bosses)

My tree's shitty because it's a dirty mara respec where a duelist would be better, and I go get dual curse on the tree which I could skip with a curse ammy or gear otherwise decent enough to skimp on a ring or boots slot for a curse unique. Even lacking quite a few DPS nodes I get to 30k tooltip with Conc and without Mings.

I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Nov 7, 2014, 3:49:05 AM
Can you tell me what with the bandits, but i can't find?
"
Giganto Ice Nova (literally covers to whole screen all the way to the corners) that double uber-curses on hit. Not needed for trash, just use on dangerous-looking rooms / rares / bosses.

I can see that ice nova being huge lol
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
Quite creative build, exo. Thumbsup!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info