Exclusive Halloween Microtransactions

Man a blood trail or blood spurts would really take this rolling head to the next level. Lets do it!
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
WAIT A SECOND THE WALKING HAND FROM LAST YEAR WON'T BE SOLD AGAIN?!

THEY SAID THAT IT WOULD, JUST LIKE THE VALENTINES HEART!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHATEVER THE F**K WILL I DO NOW?!

I CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS.

THIS IS MY SUICIDE NOTE.

At least your wife didn't leave you
Really glad I got the decapitation one a few years ago. Now I can have my head follow me.
Was really looking forward to get the demon hand, shows in wiki it comes out oct23
I still think all Halloween microtransactions should be sold at Halloween. It's not a one-time thing like closed/open beta or event releases - it happens every year.
IRON MAN
I can't believe how amazing this pet looks. It actually grosses me out.
I put my rolling head down into my hideout, went to move it and it literally rolled off the screen and is now GONE. I clicked it to move it and it rolled off on its own, I was like...wtf. I posted a bug report, waiting for a fix. Its no where to be found in my H/O and its not in my MTX tab(s) nor hideout tab(s).
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 27, 2014, 12:21:29 AM
ROFL rolling head.
Want this.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
Dreggon wrote:
I still think all Halloween microtransactions should be sold at Halloween. It's not a one-time thing like closed/open beta or event releases - it happens every year.

I agree. GGG can always date them like they did for the Valentines Day ones, for those who want to show off. :-)

I was wanting those Thing hand pets. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Oct 27, 2014, 12:49:05 AM
One happy exile here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info