Exclusive Halloween Microtransactions

"
xXCerberXx wrote:
Really it's that we need more microtransactions.

And these f..... desync , so ?????

Someone had to bring this up as always, I'm surprised it was expressed in such an elegant way. Or was this supposed to be /s?

Nice mtxs, especially the head is brilliant.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Oct 27, 2014, 12:34:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up
"
stripe666 wrote:
The rolling head remind me the head in "The Thing" movie ^^

lol classic! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKXvDaJIzQ
Saved

HAHAHAAA dat Combo!

That head is really great design, it looks superfreaky when it starts flipping out and squirming over the ground.
And that eyeball that that stretches out on its vein when it's rolling looks so gross hahahaa

awesome no regrets in purchasing this thing.
Talking about things, that Hand Pet last year was also awesome XD
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
ionface wrote:
While I don't have a problem with a few exclusive MTXs, they need to indicate they're that way. GGG has always been nebulous about whether the holiday MTXs could return, and never made clear a policy for them.

I'd be very happy if the festive MTXs returned every year, more and more each year (instead of only the new ones). Some of the new people have never had access to the older ones, and the people that were here might not have thought they were worth it at the time they were available. It's only fair to repeat them.

Remember that Open Beta began January 23, 2013, and the Release (1.0.0) was on October 23, 2013. A lot of people weren't even aware of this game until it hit Steam.

I was hoping to be able to buy the hand pet and decapitated head this year, these are cool too but i would like to of had both.
"
DiabloLives wrote:
"
ionface wrote:
While I don't have a problem with a few exclusive MTXs, they need to indicate they're that way. GGG has always been nebulous about whether the holiday MTXs could return, and never made clear a policy for them.

I'd be very happy if the festive MTXs returned every year, more and more each year (instead of only the new ones). Some of the new people have never had access to the older ones, and the people that were here might not have thought they were worth it at the time they were available. It's only fair to repeat them.

Remember that Open Beta began January 23, 2013, and the Release (1.0.0) was on October 23, 2013. A lot of people weren't even aware of this game until it hit Steam.

I was hoping to be able to buy the hand pet and decapitated head this year, these are cool too but i would like to of had both.

+1
Rather disappointed I can't get a bunch of hands now that hideouts are a thing.

Kinda think between roaming pets and the synergy of Rolling Head/Decapitation they should've brought last years back.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Wow the Head is hilarious in my hideout, i wish my cat was chasing it around or hissed at it when it came too close LOL
Thx for Rolling Head Pet i take it ! :P
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Decapitated character mtx + rolling head pet = synergy

Can we get the decapitated head mtx back? If so I'll buy both
Last edited by enigma1406 on Oct 28, 2014, 8:37:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info