PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

hello! my ign is not being displayed on poe.xyz. not sure what the problem is. this is my store post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/687443
"
hi, is there a way to or where is the option for showing only the alternate art items and legacy ?

Interested in this aswell.
this website makes life so much easier
ty alot man
My IGN didn't display.

May i wating 3 days?
Last edited by greenpangs on Dec 9, 2013, 1:30:32 AM
@Xyz :

So the whispering the online bot does not work anymore and is not going to work, ever?
Cause this is kind of the end of "shoptopics" for people in standard. As you'd need to be what? 85+ to be mentioned in the ladder?

I usually make a new build whenever I hit 75+ cause it gets boring :P
Dear XYZ,

I do appreciate all the work that you have done with the indexer. I've used it from time to time, and it really is a fantastic tool.

I do have a request.

I am part of a Guild, and we have great chats about things on our own forums. Unfortunately, you can't link items there, so I've commandeered one of the first posts I made here on the forums as a way to link items, show the guild what I've got sitting in stash, save build ideas, and the like.

Unfortunately, it's in the standard trading section.

Now, I've done what I can so far, to try and make the thread as obvious as possible that it isn't a sale thread. I named the thread, "Old Sale. Not Active". I haven't replied / bumped said post in a while. (it got bumped inadvertently by a guildie about a month ago, who was linking his gear, but that's it.

Unfortunately, this is the internet, and some people can't read. And because it's the internet, when I kindly tell people that it's not for sale, they get angry. Even after pointing out the title of the thread, the date of the post, etc...

Is there a way, that I can make this thread invisible to the Xyz indexer? I know that the easy thing is to just use something in a different forum. And if it comes to that, I will, but I was sort of hoping I could use the same thread I had been using.

Thanks,
Shoju.

"
TbXie wrote:
@Xyz :

So the whispering the online bot does not work anymore and is not going to work, ever?
Cause this is kind of the end of "shoptopics" for people in standard. As you'd need to be what? 85+ to be mentioned in the ladder?

The bot is not coming back.

"
shoju wrote:
Dear XYZ,

I do appreciate all the work that you have done with the indexer. I've used it from time to time, and it really is a fantastic tool.

I do have a request.

I am part of a Guild, and we have great chats about things on our own forums. Unfortunately, you can't link items there, so I've commandeered one of the first posts I made here on the forums as a way to link items, show the guild what I've got sitting in stash, save build ideas, and the like.

Unfortunately, it's in the standard trading section.

Now, I've done what I can so far, to try and make the thread as obvious as possible that it isn't a sale thread. I named the thread, "Old Sale. Not Active". I haven't replied / bumped said post in a while. (it got bumped inadvertently by a guildie about a month ago, who was linking his gear, but that's it.

Unfortunately, this is the internet, and some people can't read. And because it's the internet, when I kindly tell people that it's not for sale, they get angry. Even after pointing out the title of the thread, the date of the post, etc...

Is there a way, that I can make this thread invisible to the Xyz indexer? I know that the easy thing is to just use something in a different forum. And if it comes to that, I will, but I was sort of hoping I could use the same thread I had been using.

Thanks,
Shoju.

You can just remove all your items from the first post and then create a second post with those items. That way they'll be here but won't be indexed.
Thanks for the tip. I shall do that.
sry posted it twice
Last edited by Fiskaron on Dec 9, 2013, 5:11:05 PM
"
xyz wrote:
"
TbXie wrote:
@Xyz :

The bot is not coming back.

So basically everyone who isn't showing up on the ladder (everyone under lvl 85) can't be labeled as online anymore?

That's really sad to hear and the end of making any form of currency as a newer player in this game. No ones going to contact me ever again if there are 100+ people which are shown as online!
Last edited by Fiskaron on Dec 9, 2013, 5:11:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info