PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Alea wrote:
Now if the name doesnt match all that doesnt work:

No, it will work. If the seller is online the game will redirect messages you send.
Last edited by xyz on Nov 9, 2013, 4:51:12 AM
"
Hi, I don't see any problen here, can you clarify a bit? If your character is not on ladder then the only way to get IGN is from your profile. Since there's no difference in that case (PoE will correctly forward messages if you're online) it just chooses the first name it sees.

Hi xyz,

To clarify, it's a problem because poexyz shows this old character as offline, when I am indeed online with my newer active character (which poexyz doesn't list as my IGN).

The wrong name does indeed forward, but this still makes my listings show up "offline". Which means no sales
What's your character name? Are you on the ladder?

My current active character/seller is FortuneAndSwag. I am not on the ladder. Currently level 52. Nemesis ladder begins at level 56.
Last edited by bladelaw on Nov 9, 2013, 5:51:46 AM
Ive had two people pmd me in a very detailed fashion yesterday (both on the same day, so I assume this is very new because I havent had such pms before):

Spoiler
Hi, EZPZY!

I'm interested in purchasing your Mightflay Flaying Knife (from thread #589852).

According to http://poe.xyz.is it has the following stats:
Sockets: B-G-B

Properties

Mods

… … …

Ive been told that this was done with this website. But I cant find how this can be done. I only see verify and report buttons next to the item.

EDIT: I found out why I couldnt find it. The option to PM the user is only possible with the modern theme. I personally like the white theme the most. Could this be added?
Last edited by EZPZY on Nov 9, 2013, 6:30:50 AM
"
EZPZY wrote:
Ive had two people pmd me in a very detailed fashion yesterday (both on the same day, so I assume this is very new because I havent had such pms before):

Spoiler
Hi, EZPZY!

I'm interested in purchasing your Mightflay Flaying Knife (from thread #589852).

According to http://poe.xyz.is it has the following stats:
Sockets: B-G-B

Properties

Mods

… … …

Ive been told that this was done with this website. But I cant find how this can be done. I only see verify and report buttons next to the item.

EDIT: I found out why I couldnt find it. The option to PM the user is only possible with the modern theme. I personally like the white theme the most. Could this be added?

Sorry, but white and black themes are deprecated.
"
Alea wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
Now if the name doesnt match all that doesnt work:

No, it will work. If the seller is online the game will redirect messages you send.

oki i give you the procedure :

- i go on poexyz then i search for "Albino Rhoa Feather" in nemesis league

- i see my own offer on the char name : ___OP___

- i check verify, it's verified, ok i copy "___OP___" in my clipboard (ctrl+c)

- i switch back to the game and i wisp: "@___OP___ hey how much do you sell your Rhoa feather ?"

- answer is : "that character is not logged it."

=> no i try with my char name that is online "@Bracae hey how much do you sell your Rhoa feather ?" and it works...

I guess im not the only one buying my items this way, the "PM" is never used, except for high value items.

Is ok or i was wrong explain you all that ?
Do not hesitate to tell me if im wrong.

Have you actually tried it? When you PM ___OP___ and are online on Bracae you should receive messages anyway.

"
bladelaw wrote:
The wrong name does indeed forward, but this still makes my listings show up "offline". Which means no sales
What's your character name? Are you on the ladder?

My current active character/seller is FortuneAndSwag. I am not on the ladder. Currently level 52. Nemesis ladder begins at level 56.

This is not related to the name it chooses to show as your IGN. Sadly, due to ladder limits it's only possible to get online statuses for top 15000 players in each league. Other players' online statuses are considered unknown.
Last edited by xyz on Nov 9, 2013, 9:28:01 AM
WHY?! not just take the IGN from the shop thread as always, now I am never shown as online!!!!! That sucks pls change this back!
"
LMHTB wrote:
WHY?! not just take the IGN from the shop thread as always, now I am never shown as online!!!!! That sucks pls change this back!

It've never taken IGN from the shop thread.

If you're shown offline when you actually are online then you're not on ladder. In that case determining online status is impossible so instead of showing no IGN it shows the one from your profile page.
"
Alea wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Have you actually tried it? When you PM ___OP___ and are online on Bracae you should receive messages anyway.

ofc i tried it; and i have no reason to have 2 chars online, i only have bracae online the character im playing...

We've just tested it with guys from IRC and it works fine, even between different leagues.
"
Alea wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Alea wrote:

ofc i tried it; and i have no reason to have 2 chars online, i only have bracae online the character im playing...

We've just tested it with guys from IRC and it works fine, even between different leagues.

Edit: OK i tested with friend and it works, but alone it doesnt ! weird ^^

Yes, it seems it doesn't work when you whisper yourself.
  • A short tutorial explaining some properties was added.
  • Gems' quality property now have tooltips explaining what it gives.
  • "Base" field was added back.
  • URLs are now pretty.
Last edited by xyz on Nov 9, 2013, 4:03:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info