PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

xyz is down :(
It's back up, but when viewing it with the "modern" theme, the base name combo box is now missing.....

please fix
It's all fun and games until someone pokes your eye out!
Hi i have a problem that some of my items do not appear on poe.xyz.is searchengine. What could be the reason for that?

here is the shop

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/481564

here all the items poe.xyz.is can find

http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Onslaught&seller=Chab&time=2013-08-10

EDIT: indexer seems to be working again for me all my items show up :)

btw thanks for your work
Last edited by Chab on Aug 30, 2013, 12:58:29 PM
deleted - found it out my self ;)

Thanks for that awsome Indexer :D
IGN: BurningZalem
Last edited by yacurama on Aug 31, 2013, 9:38:26 AM
I have a shop on the forums for quite some time, but only recently(yesterday) have I tried to check if my items appear on the indexer. And it seems that I can't find them, (through the indexer) no matter how much I change the search criteria.
Does anyone have a similar problem?

Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Sep 1, 2013, 9:55:41 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
I have a shop on the forums for quite some time, but only recently(yesterday) have I tried to check if my items appear on the indexer. And it seems that I can't find them, (through the indexer) no matter how much I change the search criteria.
Does anyone have a similar problem?

If you're talking about this thread then the problem is that none of items you posted are verified; because of that indexer thinks that they're sold. You should redo the shop so that items appear as verified.
That is the one.
Could you tell me what am I doing wrong? The first bow in that thread was added 2 days ago. Why is it not verified?! I was simply clicking on the items from my stash and posting them in [ spoiler ] tags for better formatting. Anything wrong with that process?

Thank you for your time! You've made a very useful application that makes this game better!
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Sep 2, 2013, 4:07:10 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
That is the one.
Could you tell me what am I doing wrong? The first bow in that thread was added 2 days ago. Why is it not verified?! I was simply clicking on the items from my stash and posting them in [ spoiler ] tags for better formatting. Anything wrong with that process?

Thank you for your time! You've made a very useful application that makes this game better!

I have no idea, try contacting support.
"
xyz wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
That is the one.

I have no idea, try contacting support.

It is because everything in this thread is inside of the quote tag

without quote

with

"

for some reason quotes prevent an item form being verified, even if you own the item

also, why is the a button missing from the indexer? it used to show information about the item affixes the item does or could have, i have noticed it is gone

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Please add an option to state iLvl

"[piece of gear] ~b/o 3 ex ~ilvl 78"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info