PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello,

i had an idea for a new Search Variant for a stronger Count variant that works similar to an exclusive OR. Let me Explain :)

Example ES BOOTS:

Movement -> AND
Resists -> Count 2
Unwanted Mods -> Not

i want to have #% increased ES but no Maximum so i can craft it.
otherwise i want #+ maximum ES but no increased ES so i can craft it.

Count min 1 shows both Mods guaranteeing 1 with # Value
useing If shows a lot of items that do not have any increased or + ES
since they do not meet the min # Value

So i can only set up 2 Trades and look whats cheapest but i would love to do so in 1 trade search.
This gets even worsse if i try searching for good Craftable ES Helmets since its 3 Mods i like to optimize. I can think of 2 solutions to this problem.

1. Option to Search for the exact hybrid Mods and their values like its shown in game when pressing Alt
2. A new Exclusive Count Search Group that only shows Items if the Values exactly are on the Item

Also a good option would to combine multiple searches into a single new combined search.
lets say i am searching for Specific Bases or Uniques to Enchant in the Lab.
I would like a combined Search that would work like a list that i could add Searches too and that only needs to filter by Wheight or Price. Not only players heavyly tradeing items/currency would like this i think beginners could profit from it aswell.

Happy Grinding and let my know what you think :)
I am having trouble with poe.trade. If I search for something I get SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN. If I add an exception then all I get is 404 errors. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Ruke
Same as above.
As a shopper, the Base list when shopping for maps only lists alphabetically up to the Park map. Is this a limitation of your implementation or am I doing something wrong?
"
Completed 3 ChallengesXalokat wrote:
Hello,

i had an idea for a new Search Variant for a stronger Count variant that works similar to an exclusive OR. Let me Explain :)

Example ES BOOTS:

Movement -> AND
Resists -> Count 2
Unwanted Mods -> Not

i want to have #% increased ES but no Maximum so i can craft it.
otherwise i want #+ maximum ES but no increased ES so i can craft it.

Count min 1 shows both Mods guaranteeing 1 with # Value
useing If shows a lot of items that do not have any increased or + ES
since they do not meet the min # Value

So i can only set up 2 Trades and look whats cheapest but i would love to do so in 1 trade search.
This gets even worsse if i try searching for good Craftable ES Helmets since its 3 Mods i like to optimize. I can think of 2 solutions to this problem.

1. Option to Search for the exact hybrid Mods and their values like its shown in game when pressing Alt
2. A new Exclusive Count Search Group that only shows Items if the Values exactly are on the Item

Also a good option would to combine multiple searches into a single new combined search.
lets say i am searching for Specific Bases or Uniques to Enchant in the Lab.
I would like a combined Search that would work like a list that i could add Searches too and that only needs to filter by Wheight or Price. Not only players heavyly tradeing items/currency would like this i think beginners could profit from it aswell.

Happy Grinding and let my know what you think :)


You can use a "Count" mod group with min=max=1, e.g. http://poe.trade/search/owonokunitoniy

"
RukeMaker wrote:
I am having trouble with poe.trade. If I search for something I get SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN. If I add an exception then all I get is 404 errors. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Ruke

"
Completed 3 ChallengesRtimusexile wrote:
Same as above.


What browser and addons do you use? poe.trade does not support https at the moment.

"
HelicanV wrote:
As a shopper, the Base list when shopping for maps only lists alphabetically up to the Park map. Is this a limitation of your implementation or am I doing something wrong?


You need to start typing the name of the map, then it will show up.


"
"
HelicanV wrote:
As a shopper, the Base list when shopping for maps only lists alphabetically up to the Park map. Is this a limitation of your implementation or am I doing something wrong?


You need to start typing the name of the map, then it will show up.


Thx!!
Hi.

Some users are posting an item with a fixed price, just to ignore any whisper and keep increasing the price.

I understand that they kinda want to actually auction the item but such behavior - constantly disrespecting the buyout - just creates a market where actually nothing is for sale and is just a time-waster. I recall that such users have the option to set the item for sale without any price and then they can freely negotiate the item.

Please kindly do something about this - just monitor shops who have been gradually increasing the price of the same item for several minutes/some hours without, of course, selling it. Would be nice if such kind of junk is removed from the listings as the seller has no intention to sell the item for the buyout price he/she set.

Thanks
Acquisition can't update the topic on forum.

I created a topic for new Delve league few days ago. When I league started (1-2 hours ago) I added topic ID, but acquisition can't update topic. I even created a new trading topic and (again) put new topic ID into acquisition, but error message is the same.

"
Can't update shop -- cannot extract CSRF token from the page. Check if thread ID is valid. If you're using Steam to login make sure you use the same login method (steam or login/password) in Acquisition, Path of Exile website and Path of Exile game client. For example, if you created a shop thread while using Steam to log into the website and then logged into Acquisition with login/password it will not work. In this case you should either recreate your shop thread or use a correct login method in Acquisition.


^I'm not using 'steam'. I never had issue with previous leagues. I'm using latest version of Acquisition (0.7a). I even 'bumped' the topic but nothing happen. It still giving me the same error message.

Anyone knows what is wrong or how to fix this?

Thanks!
I'll push an update to Acqusition as soon as possible to resolve this issue.
I cannot get any results in the normal poe.trade search at all right now. It's always empty. Tried Firefox, tried Chrome, tried deleting cookies, tried deleting cache, tried everything.

poe.trade just refuses to show me any results at all. I checked all settings and filters, that's not it. Funnily enough, both currency search and live search work.

Any idea?

Edit: Searching Standard and Hardcore works too. It's only Delve and Hardcore Delve that always return 0 results for anything no matter what. I don't get it.
Last edited by zankioh on Aug 31, 2018, 6:53:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info