PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Is there any chance of unique maps being added to currency.poe.trade for buy/sell orders? That would be really nice to have!
My items dont appear on http://currency.poe.trade beta standart
2 week mayhem is starting today, will poe.trade be useable soon after the start of this league?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1915672
Already messaged you on discord, but my item / currency stopped showing up on poetrade. They still show up on POEAPP.COM....

This exact thing happened last month and you fixed it somehow. Can you please look into it or tell me what I can do to avoid this.

E:
Further inspection points to the issue that poetrade is incorrectly seeing me as offline.
Last edited by jedininjaman on Jun 25, 2017, 2:44:52 PM
Hi i lost my online status on poetrade. i only trade on the standard section (not beta).

it was working for the last 2 month and this never appen to me before..

i can manualy put miself online for 5 minutes but when i look at my currency offers i lost my API (blue) icon that i normaly have..

i use premium stach and i have a trade post on forum..

is there anything i can do to fix this ?

best regards.
Last edited by houtchy on Jun 25, 2017, 5:21:36 PM
My items not update in poe.trade.

I need help
Mine haven't updated either. Can't find ANY of my listings since yesterday
online / offline status of everybody seems to be broken...at legacy...

several are showing as online but are offline since houres.

my prem stash is showing offline while im playing for houers. only if im using the control link for my old shop im showing as online.
Last edited by p1r4t on Jun 25, 2017, 8:19:00 PM
"
p1r4t wrote:
online / offline status of everybody seems to be broken...at legacy...

several are showing as online but are offline since houres.

my prem stash is showing offline while im playing for houers. only if im using the control link for my old shop im showing as online.

^^THIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info