PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Not sure if this has been posted already, but negative values cannot be searched, or will be subtracted in pseudo results
Hey, can you please make the item attribute "Zombies deal x% more Physical Damage" on Mon'tregul's Grasp searchable or at least sortable? Would be very nice!
When I list items in my public tabs they are indexed pretty quickly, but using the currency tags system they never show up. It seems using the url and manage your shop flow is not necessary, but perhaps you still have to authenticate first to show up still?

Is there some other step I'm missing? I've left a bogus 1:1 chaos for jeweler offer for the character ripdoubledipping in legacy if someone wants to check it out.

e: I'm dumb it was defaulting the search in to standard :/
Last edited by fmammal on Mar 9, 2017, 4:39:31 PM
poe.trade is experiencing a high amount of traffic right now so pages might take a while to open. I'm adding more capacity right now so the issue should be resolved in a few hours.

Update: I've finished setting up new servers and the website should be back up.
Last edited by xyz on Mar 9, 2017, 6:01:31 PM
"
xyz wrote:
poe.trade is experiencing a high amount of traffic right now so pages might take a while to open. I'm adding more capacity right now so the issue should be resolved in a few hours.

Update: I've finished setting up new servers and the website should be back up.

I can list on regular poe.trade, but can't seem to get listed with currency tab on currency.poe.trade
Is it still down?

Edit, yea if you blacklisted me for some reason again please, let me know. Other then that, the situation reversed from before, where I could list on currency.poe.trade and not list on poe.trade.
I was still able to list and trade on currency.poe.trade prior to March 3rd.
Last edited by nineeightfivefour on Mar 9, 2017, 9:31:03 PM
Your listings should appear fine now.
"
xyz wrote:
Your listings should appear fine now.

Yea that did it, thanks! Have a good one.
You are missing the ability to search for the "+ to Accuracy Rating" IMPLICIT. You have one that says INCREASED Accuracy, but not + Accuracy.
Any reason that % damage (cold, fire, etc) outside of physical can't be searched in total? Really hinders selling options if something has % cold damage implicit.
The helmet lab enchant "Elemental Hit has +#% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite" is missing completely. Not that anyone would use it, but i just noticed it^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info