PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey guys, I have a problem with poe.trade in last few days.
Every time I'm trying to search items it's showing me this message, and after that it does reset the search form every time to default.
"

Checking your browser before accessing poe.trade.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds…
DDoS protection by CloudFlare
Ray ID: ***************

Tried in Chrome and IE, deleted cookies, still not working for me. What else I can do to fix it? Or it's something global?
"
kainaj wrote:
Hey guys, I have a problem with poe.trade in last few days.
Every time I'm trying to search items it's showing me this message, and after that it does reset the search form every time to default.
"

Checking your browser before accessing poe.trade.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds…
DDoS protection by CloudFlare
Ray ID: ***************

Tried in Chrome and IE, deleted cookies, still not working for me. What else I can do to fix it? Or it's something global?

Same problem, tor browser helped for me... But i prefer fix chrome -_-
"
naferit wrote:
Same problem, tor browser helped for me... But i prefer fix chrome -_-

Ok, thanks man, gonna try the same for now, if there's no better solutions yet.
Hi

After ddos on poetrade my acquisition stop working "cant extract selected character name..." warning msg. so i cant be online. I switched to procurement and its working fine, old shop thread was reported and deleted (cleared but not bumped, dindt know about that).
Items from old shop still listed on poetrade. Help
Plz banned this trader Chabalalalayula!

For shit trade. I put a message on the answering machine in the game nonsense about Santa Claus.
"
Uomo_Om wrote:

For shit trade. I put a message on the answering machine in the game nonsense about Santa Claus.

Yes please that guys is abusing soo much its annoying!

http://poe.trade/search/totetitorebate
http://poe.trade/search/igekiheyenagok

spamming 1 alch scamming people, is it even possible to fight this kind of abuse, can mods do something?
I just wanted to say that it's for some reason not possible to search for the new divination cards. Have a nice christmas and all that! :)
update blade vortex damage to blade vortex spell damage for the enchant!
"
floki44 wrote:
"
Uomo_Om wrote:

Yes please that guys is abusing soo much its annoying!

spamming 1 alch scamming people, is it even possible to fight this kind of abuse, can mods do something?

I have blacklist in my own program, but its not working anymore with new DDoS protection (thx to CloudFlare), so

+1 to add trader blacklist in search results
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
+1 to add trader blacklist in search results

+1
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info