PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
it's a problem with GGG api

Ok thanks for the update you the man!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
My currency prices also not updating, I removed all my currency from public tabs and still showing me selling currency at the old rates I had. Getting me spammed all day today :/
"
SamBizzle wrote:
My currency prices also not updating, I removed all my currency from public tabs and still showing me selling currency at the old rates I had. Getting me spammed all day today :/

+1
Yeah I'm getting spammed like crazy too :(
Hey! I have a so-calle "premium stash tab". I know how to deal with it and before everything was perfect.

Now , poe.trade shows that Im selling orbs of alts for orbs of chaos, but actually I dont do it.

What Im actually trading is : orbs of alchemy and I cant find myself in list of traders;

Basically, poe.trade just stuck at one moment and doesnt update what Im trying to trade/buy
Issue with currency.poe.trade was fixed, it was actually an issue on my side and not GGG's, apologies.
Nvm. Read post #1. Thanks for your site!
Last edited by ThoughtLuck on Sep 17, 2016, 10:08:36 PM
Feature request: Change the "Has buyout" toggle to have 3 logic variations: Yes, No and Either.
The reason is that if you're interested in looking at items that have no buyout set, you will see none of them if there are 99+ other items with a buyout.
thx
Last edited by oenecrocannibal on Sep 18, 2016, 6:16:19 AM
"
Feature request: Change the "Has buyout" toggle to have 3 logic variations: Yes, No and Either.
The reason is that if you're interested in looking at items that have no buyout set, you will see none of them if there are 99+ other items with a buyout.

Yes please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info