PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

name of buggy item?
"
xyz wrote:
name of buggy item?

Sorry if I was unclear, it is not any specific item that is buggy, it is an item mod that has the wrong text so it applies to all boots with the labyrinth enchant of 1.5% life and mana regenerated per second if hit recently.

See e.g the query:

http://poe.trade/search/egurotobemewaa

Lots of 1.0% boots (cruel enchant), but the 1.5% boots (merciless enchant) are reported as 2.0%.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Seems to be a GGG issue, I checked item data and all items are reported with either 1% or 2% mod value, there are no items with 1.5%. I'll try to forward this issue.
"
xyz wrote:
Seems to be a GGG issue, I checked item data and all items are reported with either 1% or 2% mod value, there are no items with 1.5%. I'll try to forward this issue.

Thanks.

In-game the tooltip says 1.5%, but I must admit I haven't checked whether it actually is 1.5% or not. I guess it might be an in-game tooltip issue.

EDIT: Looks like it says 1.5% in-game, but 2% when linking an item with the mod in the forum. So definitely a GGG issue, either an in-game bug or a bug in the API supplying information to the forum tooltips and XYZ. I'm filing a bug report, and sorry for the trouble.

Forum:

In-game:

Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Mar 19, 2016, 7:13:11 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:54:43 PM
Great work - as a possible future function it would be awesome if we could seach for "empty"/craftable slots on items (I do NOT mean crafted ones that i know how to seach but empty prefixes or suffixes)

Already crafted mods would count into this as they are erasable. But sometimes it would be great to search for lets say a helmet with 2 resists and an empty suffix - instead of searching for the 2 resists and hunting out of the hundreds of hits which one has a craftable slot open. (especially as stuff like item rarity can show up on either as a pre or a suffix)

Anyway thanks for your continuous work.
Singularity and Varunastra don't have auto completes
I didn't come here to complain about anything! I came here for one and only one purpose!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

For finally adding those Mortal Fragments on the currency page!
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
Hey i noticed recently that there are some items that are not displayed in my forum post shop, i am using latest acquisition version.
"@Lightwoods Hi, I'd like to buy your 1 rage for my 5 chaos in Perandus."

You need to fix it to be "Mortal Rage" people keeps getting confused when I whisper them.
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info