PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

So I have an Issue right now and I can't seem to be able to identify where the error is.

I have Standard Tabs that ive set to public that are properly tracked by poe.trade

Yet my Perandus HC Public tabs are not beeind properly found by poe trade and therefore their content isnt beeing listed.

Is there any Trouble shoot list I could go through to find out what the problem is?
New bug where after selling an item it has not removed that item from showing up on poe trade. Pretty annoying as people have spammed me about buying this item for the past couple hours when I've already sold it. Never had this issue with during talisman league but I was using the forum to post my items whereas I'm using the new premium feature
"
New bug where after selling an item it has not removed that item from showing up on poe trade. Pretty annoying as people have spammed me about buying this item for the past couple hours when I've already sold it. Never had this issue with during talisman league but I was using the forum to post my items whereas I'm using the new premium feature

I'm also having this issue. I think I'm going slightly insane with the spam of 'I want to buy your lifesprig'.
"
"

I'm also having this issue. I think I'm going slightly insane with the spam of 'I want to buy your lifesprig'.

Can confirm, same here.
Dran, drauf, drüber !
I also have an issue with the updates of my public stash tabs.

Neither my HC nor my PHC public tabs seem to be refreshed, it's been almost 2 hours I set them ig and I still can't see my items on poe.trade

Thank you for deploying such tools that fast btw that's really enjoyable !
Yes it seems that the indexer doesn't refresh at all.
Since 5 hours theres only the same 8 people online selling a super common unique.
WE NEED A FIX ASAP...
EXALTS>EXAMS
Kinda annoying there is no "verify" button anymore, so people are spamming me the whole fucking day about something i sold hours ago... :-(
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/493bwu/what_is_wrong_with_trading_atm/d0osuc6
Hi.
I allow to make an answer because I have a concern; I use Acquisition, which seems to work since my "shop" topic on the official forum is all good, but once on .trade, when I look for my objects, they are not all findable.. For example, my weapons are there, ( in first position by the way, I do not know if it is just for me, or then a question of date.. ) but all the rest is not listed =/ What could be the reason of that ?
I'm sorry for my skills in English.
Thank you !
"
Oblib wrote:
Hi.
I allow to make an answer because I have a concern; I use Acquisition, which seems to work since my "shop" topic on the official forum is all good, but once on .trade, when I look for my objects, they are not all findable.. For example, my weapons are there, ( in first position by the way, I do not know if it is just for me, or then a question of date.. ) but all the rest is not listed =/ What could be the reason of that ?
I'm sorry for my skills in English.
Thank you !

what items are missing? I checked your shop and it seems most your items don't have "verified" status.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info