PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
Forum indexing will continue to work because dropping it would screw the non-paying players.

Acquisition will also continue to receive updates, in fact, it just did!

Do you guys understand ? Dropping it would screw NON-PAYING (!) players. Do you see: NON-PAYING !!!
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Wait, so the new API bypasses the need for a Forum Thread if you have a Public Tab?! I thought we'd still need a Thread to post our Public Tab on...

This changes things.

And as an added bonus, one entity (xyz), no longer has the power to control who 'shows up' in searches by the blacklisting technique. GGG has indirectly put a stop to the favouritism as well.

All good for the game.
"
And as an added bonus, one entity (xyz), no longer has the power to control who 'shows up' in searches by the blacklisting technique. GGG has indirectly put a stop to the favouritism as well.

All good for the game.

How? XYZ will still be the one displaying the information from the API. Besides, the blacklist is probably for the best.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"

All good for the game.

How? XYZ will still be the one displaying the information from the API. Besides, the blacklist is probably for the best.

Until you find yourself on it. Then what? Still for the best?
"
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"

All good for the game.

Until you find yourself on it. Then what? Still for the best?

I think I'd never get there since I gave no reasons to do that.

Until today, I only found people on blacklist because they actually deserved to be there (like market cornering, trolling with prices like "1 chaos for a legacy Shavronne's" or something like that).
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:

I think I'd never get there since I gave no reasons to do that.

Until today, I only found people on blacklist because they actually deserved to be there (like market cornering, trolling with prices like "1 chaos for a legacy Shavronne's" or something like that).

People can 'troll' with prices all they want. GGG has no policies against it, so it's fair play.

Regardless, you actually don't have to do anything at all to end up on a blacklist. It only takes one favoured user to tell xyz you're no good and BOOM, you're blacklisted. Who's to say everything is on the up & up? Who's to say there's no skinning going on?
guys can you stop shitting up the thread, thank you
Do you plan adding Perandus Coins to the currency trade section?
"
xyz wrote:
Forum indexing will continue to work because dropping it would screw the non-paying players.

Acquisition will also continue to receive updates, in fact, it just did!

THERE'S A GOD!
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
xyz wrote:
guys can you stop shitting up the thread, thank you

hi dude, plz help me, I need new link

I know I fucked up showing mine on stream, can you give 1 time another link? I would be rly gratefull :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info