PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
Please change the what you want and what you get on the currency exchange place to ASK and BID, its cleaner and makes more sense.

i disagree, for instance i have no clue which one would be "ask" and which one "bid"
i noticed that all items from 2 threads ( one and two ) don't appear to be indexed anymore (they were previously). it seems to be new (yesterday), as someone messaged me about a flask and i didn't see it listed... then he refreshed and didn't see it listed, either.

since you check this thread regularly, i figured i'd post here instead of PMing, in case others have the same issue.

and thanks for your hard work and contribution to the poe community. it's appreciated.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jan 18, 2016, 1:59:25 AM
Last few days the currency shop refuses to show me as online despite me showing as online for my regular shop. No idea what causes it but quite frustrating.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
btw:
"
http://poe.trade/tags.html
doesnt work for me: "404 Not Found"
"
robmafia wrote:
i noticed that all items from 2 threads ( one and two ) don't appear to be indexed anymore (they were previously). it seems to be new (yesterday), as someone messaged me about a flask and i didn't see it listed... then he refreshed and didn't see it listed, either.

since you check this thread regularly, i figured i'd post here instead of PMing, in case others have the same issue.

and thanks for your hard work and contribution to the poe community. it's appreciated.

Hi, this should be fixed now, try bumping your thread to reindex it.
sweet, that took care of it.

thanks again. it's super appreciated.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
xyz wrote:
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
Please change the what you want and what you get on the currency exchange place to ASK and BID, its cleaner and makes more sense.

i disagree, for instance i have no clue which one would be "ask" and which one "bid"

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bid-and-asked.asp

"what you buy/get" would by ASK

Ask price, also called offer price, offer, asking price, or simply ask, is the price a seller states she or he will accept. The seller may qualify the stated asking price as firm or negotiable. Firm means the seller is implying that the price is fixed and will not change.

"what you pay/give" would be BID
A bid price is the highest price that a buyer (i.e., bidder) is willing to pay for a good. It is usually referred to simply as the "bid."

and if you are enthusiastic enough to put in a spread you can get the idea on how currencies are liquidable or fluctuating per week.

Also, #%Chance to cast socketed lighning spells on hit is not listed.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Jan 18, 2016, 10:17:14 PM
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:

Ask price, also called offer price, offer, asking price, or simply ask, is the price a seller states she or he will accept. The seller may qualify the stated asking price as firm or negotiable. Firm means the seller is implying that the price is fixed and will not change.

A bid price is the highest price that a buyer (i.e., bidder) is willing to pay for a good. It is usually referred to simply as the "bid."

and if you are enthusiastic enough to put in a spread you can get the idea on how currencies are liquidable or fluctuating per week.

see, you need to link to a website just to explain these terms, that's not exactly user friendly
"
xyz wrote:
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

see, you need to link to a website just to explain these terms, that's not exactly user friendly

Nah, you just didn't know. So I am educating you. You learned something! Your welcome. The general POE public should know as well.

Also the mods on a blood dance aren't showing.
#% life regenerated per second per frenzy charge -- and
#% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Jan 19, 2016, 8:03:17 PM
I am also hoping that section doesn't dry out and hold the reputation of poeexchange.info or poemarkets. Maybe this time around currency trade maybe somewhat decently useful than the ones created in the past.

It showed so much potential, all it needed was a little tweak in the right direction.

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Jan 19, 2016, 8:08:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info