PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Last edited by BalerionTheDred on Jan 1, 2016, 10:35:37 AM
poe.trade says "You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private."

It is not private - even thought it worked fine for a long time with me beeing set to private (before the league)... And I had this problem just a while back (at start of league) as well now I can't be online again. How to fix this or can I somehow get a new link?

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK ANYWAY? e.g.:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Daharka51
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JahJahYouSoHood
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shadow_Friend
are online right now but their profile IS private?? I can find quiet many of them real fast as well...

Can you maybe make it so I can be private after all and still activate online?
IGN: Akimiya
Same here, have been using my control poe link for ages now, my procurement is properly set up and my profile is not private.

For some weired reason when I open up the link it says:

"You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows.
You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private.
Wait up to three days, it usually helps."

Guess what... I'm still not shown as online.

Is there anything wrong atm I should know about?
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Good to know that I'm not alone since the same question on reddit was downvoted into oblivion.

A simple workaround would be just that we manually input the ING we want to show.

That actually would make things a lot easier since it would not be some random character I played in my previous league (that was the last name I saw me online under) but my main character I actually play every day. This way you won't get the bugged message when writing to someone wo is not actually logged in as that character (the ... is offline one after you join party).
"
Akimiya wrote:
Good to know that I'm not alone since the same question on reddit was downvoted into oblivion.

A simple workaround would be just that we manually input the ING we want to show.

That actually would make things a lot easier since it would not be some random character I played in my previous league (that was the last name I saw me online under) but my main character I actually play every day. This way you won't get the bugged message when writing to someone wo is not actually logged in as that character (the ... is offline one after you join party).

Seriously... when it comes to asking reddit for help: F*** it.

Also its indeed nice to know that we're not the only people having this issue.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
Akimiya wrote:
poe.trade says "You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private."

It is not private - even thought it worked fine for a long time with me beeing set to private (before the league)... And I had this problem just a while back (at start of league) as well now I can't be online again. How to fix this or can I somehow get a new link?

Same problem here for about a week. That I noticed.
Always 1-2 level below threshold for ladder so my sale is dead since I'm "never" online.
So this basicly means if we are not on the ladder we wont be able to sell stuff anymore?
Do I get that right?

One of the divination cards won't show up and I can't even find them when it's searched.

"
verts wrote:
One of the divination cards won't show up and I can't even find them when it's searched.

Thanks, I've added it now.

To everybody: Please if you're experiencing any issues read the first post in this thread, then ask your question. Most of what you're asking is answered in the first post.
"
xyz wrote:

To everybody: Please if you're experiencing any issues read the first post in this thread, then ask your question. Most of what you're asking is answered in the first post.

I've read it but admittadly only now bumped my thread again. I also asked if I can somehow still be set to private since some people obviously are.

Can you please explain what changed that previously it worked with the accounts beeing private to show the ING but now it wont. Also my previously random accounts I've seen are set to private but everything like ING and being online works fine.

Further I'd like to ask what you think of my previous suggestion of adding an input of what ING you like to show? That would solve actually all your bothering with getting the name out of the profile wouldn't it? Also making it a lot easier for the user.

EDIT: ok, my link is working once more but non the less I want an answer for my questions please...
Last edited by Akimiya on Jan 2, 2016, 12:21:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info