PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Suggestion : Make the whisper message for gems include the level and quality.

I don't know how hard it'd be to integrate, but it'd sure be nice.
Bring back decimal numbers in currency trade, or you will see 100+ numbers since it's only chance to set the necessary exchange rates.
Last edited by Franses on Dec 25, 2015, 6:55:22 AM
"
Franses wrote:
Bring back decimal numbers in currency trade, or you will see 100+ numbers since it's only chance to set the necessary exchange rates.

do you have an example?
you can't put for example 2.4alch for 1chaos. Only 2.5 or 3.0, all numbers that 0.6-0.9 and 0.1-0.4 rounded up or down. Seems i explain with my bad english. That happened today, yesterday all was ok.
"
Franses wrote:
you can't put for example 2.4alch for 1chaos. Only 2.5 or 3.0, all numbers that 0.6-0.9 and 0.1-0.4 rounded up or down. Seems i explain with my bad english. That happened today, yesterday all was ok.

Yes it's rounded to the nearest 0.5, how are you going to pay 0.4 alch? For this rate you can simply list it as 12 : 5.

This was implemented because people abused the system by setting rates like 70.01 : 1.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Franses wrote:

Yes it's rounded to the nearest 0.5, how are you going to pay 0.4 alch? For this rate you can simply list it as 12 : 5.

This was implemented because people abused the system by setting rates like 70.01 : 1.

Wow seems you are genius, but how i should pay 0.5 alchs depends on your logic ? I guess you should go to school buddy.
Last edited by Franses on Dec 25, 2015, 11:40:37 AM
Yeah I think this change needs to be thought out a little more. As it stands right now to set the rate you want you have to create a sell order for a large number of orbs - for example to get a 1:1.1 chaos to regret rate you have to create a sell order for 10 chaos and 11 regret. This would be fine, but when buyers want to buy, the whisper message only accepts multiples of the factors you have set. For example, in the example above, they can only specify multiples of ten ("I want to buy 10 orbs", "I want to buy 20 orbs", etc.). I feel this is a bit unnecessarily confusing for buyers, and unnecessarily awkward for sellers.
"
ShaodTZ wrote:
Yeah I think this change needs to be thought out a little more. As it stands right now to set the rate you want you have to create a sell order for a large number of orbs - for example to get a 1:1.1 chaos to regret rate you have to create a sell order for 10 chaos and 11 regret. This would be fine, but when buyers want to buy, the whisper message only accepts multiples of the factors you have set. For example, in the example above, they can only specify multiples of ten ("I want to buy 10 orbs", "I want to buy 20 orbs", etc.). I feel this is a bit unnecessarily confusing for buyers, and unnecessarily awkward for sellers.

So what the solution should be? If we allow listing rates rounded to 1 decimal digit people will abuse it to appear at the top. E.g. 1 exalt => 70.1 chaos, 70.2 chaos, etc.

If you're creating a 1:1.1 trade it only starts making sense once you're trading at least 10 orbs, doesn't it?

edit: I think it'd make sense to allow people to create up to two trades of every type (e.g. chaos => regret), then you can create one trade for small volumes and another for large. Would that make everyone happy?

"
Franses wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Franses wrote:

Wow seems you are genius, but how i should pay 0.5 alchs depends on your logic ? I guess you should go to school buddy.

Perhaps I'd reply to this if you weren't being a smartass asshole.
Last edited by xyz on Dec 26, 2015, 1:08:47 AM
"
xyz wrote:
"
ShaodTZ wrote:

So what the solution should be? If we allow listing rates rounded to 1 decimal digit people will abuse it to appear at the top. E.g. 1 exalt => 70.1 chaos, 70.2 chaos, etc.

If you're creating a 1:1.1 trade it only starts making sense once you're trading at least 10 orbs, doesn't it?

edit: I think it'd make sense to allow people to create up to two trades of every type (e.g. chaos => regret), then you can create one trade for small volumes and another for large. Would that make everyone happy?

Doesn't seem like it makes a lot of sense. If people are putting 1.1 regret for 1 chaos, they are probably expecting to make that .1 on another currency. In which case, they should just setup the trade for that currency.

Does it allow for you to setup a trade of multiple currencies? For example, if I wanted to setup a trade that I sell 1 gcp for 1c and 1 alch and 1 fuse, is that possible? That way, in ShaodTZ's example instead of putting 1.1 regret : 1 chaos, I could put something like 1 regret + 5 alt : 1 chaos. Numbers for argument sake, but you get the idea.

Otherwise, the 1.1 value makes no sense, unless you are doing bulk as you said.
Hello!

The whisper button next to my items on poe.trade has disappeared. Any idea what's going on there?

Thx for help & merry xmas
Last edited by einfachername on Dec 26, 2015, 7:46:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info