PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
deadunion wrote:
I made no changes to my account here but I get this message when I try to become online? I was able to become online less then 24 hours ago but now I cant?

You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private.
Wait up to three days, it usually helps.

Like I said it worked before, now it tells me this and I made no changes to my account between then and now. Also 3 days? wtf

I read the first post it has nothing that explain this.

This literally screws me over on selling items because most people only 1. search for online people or 2. only pm online people.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Dec 16, 2015, 4:20:50 PM
my name isn't displayed on-line; could you it it pls?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/watson1337
"
deadunion wrote:
"
deadunion wrote:
I made no changes to my account here but I get this message when I try to become online? I was able to become online less then 24 hours ago but now I cant?

You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private.
Wait up to three days, it usually helps.

Like I said it worked before, now it tells me this and I made no changes to my account between then and now. Also 3 days? wtf

I read the first post it has nothing that explain this.

This literally screws me over on selling items because most people only 1. search for online people or 2. only pm online people.

"

Q: My IGN is not displaying.
A: If your profile page is set to private IGN will not be shown.
A: If you want your IGN to be refreshed, send any message to the poexyzis account. You'll get online link and also your profile will be rescanned within a few minutes.
That works. I apologize for being such a jerk about it.
Thank you for your amazing FREE service!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
i guess something is buggy...

im online.

10 minutes later im offline

10 minutes later im online....

dont know whats going on
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hi first off thank you for the all the hard work I love trading on POE.

My items have not been showing for sale ( I have been searching with my IGN: SKENGchaos and they do not appear to show up)

I have sent the message and still seem to be not appearing online.

Anything I else I can do to fix it ? I am using procurement but also tried updating the thread manually.

Cheers

edit Also at the start of the league I was selling so it must of be

edit 2: I am selling so my items are up just cannot search for all the items under my IGN !
Last edited by BILLCLINT0N on Dec 17, 2015, 10:18:32 AM
Hi Gents, perhaps you can shed some light on an issue I'm having.

I've really started taking a liking to the currency trading market. It was never an avenue I had explored and am enjoying the shit out of it. Naturally, when the currency market became available on poe.trade I become quite ecstatic about using it.

The Problem
My IGN is not displayed. Instead, it always shows ???.

Background
- I recently changed some of my character names to reflect the new Talisman changes.
- My profile and characters were hidden and private.

Things I've Tried
I've tried enabling my profile to public and showing the characters. I've waited a couple of days now and the problem persists.

Any feedback / brainstorming would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aldin
"
BILLCLINT0N wrote:
Hi first off thank you for the all the hard work I love trading on POE.

My items have not been showing for sale ( I have been searching with my IGN: SKENGchaos and they do not appear to show up)

I have sent the message and still seem to be not appearing online.

Anything I else I can do to fix it ? I am using procurement but also tried updating the thread manually.

Cheers

edit Also at the start of the league I was selling so it must of be

edit 2: I am selling so my items are up just cannot search for all the items under my IGN !

http://poe.trade/search/ikaheyooorisit
Yay all seems to be good thank you for the help and the hard work guys !
BEST TOOL EVAR
Last edited by Berder on Dec 17, 2015, 6:13:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info