PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

url
I feel like I'm just adding to the number of people with this problem.

poetrade is displaying an IGN for a character I recently deleted, a race character. So now no one can whisper me for a trade. I tried making a new character with that name, but the only way for that to work is if I actually play as that character, which I don't want to do.

TL;DR poetrade is displaying the IGN of a character I deleted, now no one can whisper me for trades.

This is very furstrating, any way to fix this?
"
Spoiler

poetrade is displaying an IGN for a character I recently deleted, a race character. So now no one can whisper me for a trade. I tried making a new character with that name, but the only way for that to work is if I actually play as that character, which I don't want to do.

TL;DR poetrade is displaying the IGN of a character I deleted, now no one can whisper me for trades.

Exact same problem as you. I wish they have a fix for this
xyz should make poe.trade show a name of a character from the league where the items are sold. Currently I'm selling stuff on Warbands but it's showing Standard names...
Perhaps it's impossible to determine open prefix and suffix slots correctly all the time, but can you at least add filter to count the number of properties (just number of strings) an item has?

For example, if i want to find a great jewel, then it MUST have 4 mods. Even if it had 3 perfect mods, that's not enough, i need more. There is a large number of decent mods i can use, so typing all possible combinations will take insane time. And when i type just 3 mods, i see tons of 3-mod jewels, which i dont want to see ever.

What i do ATM? I type just 2 mods i interested in set rarity to "rare", then i look only at jewels with 4+ strings, because those with 3 strings will be too weak for sure. Sure, some mods add 2 properies at once, adding 2 strings there. But those are few, and i can "filter" them myself :).

If there only was a filter to see only items with "x" strings in implicit properties tab... Would be great, indeed.

Also, there are lots of "outdated" mods you can choose, which cause nothing but "item was not found". Would be nice if you removed all that junk.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Jul 27, 2015, 7:04:50 AM
Hiya well not sure what happend i just wanna inform you - maybe has to do with recent updates, but

lately i try to find a ring with various criterias ... found non ... after a closer check

it turned out that i wasn't even able to find a

) Ring
Standard League
Explicit Mod: +#-# physical Damage

no further modifications on search - a result i don't believe

Sincerely
Claudia

"
frannyx04 wrote:
"
Spoiler

Exact same problem as you. I wish they have a fix for this

Perhaps, you should check the trafing tread then? Good traders always write their IGN's. Alternatively, you can check trader's account.

And another wish, mostly concerning jewels....

For example, i use Molten Strike as my main attack. There are 7 "increased damage" mods i can use greatly, and two (fire & lightning damage) still worth consideration. Would be great if i was able to just add "tags" to "total" filter, to determine which modifiers should be added. Adding each of them for separate search is just TOO inefficient. And i can say quite the same for critical strike chance and multiplier (though there are fewer different mods)! With all that, finding good jewel mean i should overlook hundreds or even thousands trash ones. That is unacceptable, there should be a filter to save time for players like me. I cant spend all day searching through jewels!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Jul 27, 2015, 10:26:41 AM
"
Edomira wrote:
Hiya well not sure what happend i just wanna inform you - maybe has to do with recent updates, but

lately i try to find a ring with various criterias ... found non ... after a closer check

it turned out that i wasn't even able to find a

) Ring
Standard League
Explicit Mod: +#-# physical Damage

no further modifications on search - a result i don't believe

Sincerely
Claudia

You need to search for the "Adds x-y physical damage to attacks" mod now.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Jul 27, 2015, 4:08:03 PM
"
dammets wrote:

Problem still persists. It's almost killed my motivation to play the game. Please tell me there's a fix or reassure me that the problem goes away on its own. I did notice earlier that it displayed the correct name, but I checked the item 10 minutes later and it went back to the wrong one.
** FIXED **

Searching by Seller in Poe is case sensitive :P
Last edited by MrDogTastic on Jul 27, 2015, 7:54:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info