PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
iao wrote:
One is to add modifier exclusion options to the search. This is useful for those looking for weapons without a certain elemental damage type, like I am with a build I'm theorycrafting.

Just add the specific modifier and set its max value to 0.

Useful site.

Last edited by Alienchild on Feb 19, 2013, 1:54:42 PM
he does no such thing. its still very usable with adblock.
"
sage2050 wrote:
he does no such thing. its still very usable with adblock.

Ah, You are correct. I must have screwed up the search and it simply returned the following message with no results:

"
We've detected that you're using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software. Please be aware that this is only contributing to the demise of the site. We need money to operate the site, and almost all of that comes from our online advertising. Please add an exception for this site. Thanks for understanding.

I assumed it was blocking the search results, but it turns out, there were no results for my parameters.

I will edit my first post accordingly.

Last edited by Alienchild on Feb 19, 2013, 1:54:03 PM
Having now dipped my feet into the waters of trading, I can't overstate how valuable this site is. Frankly, it's actually quite a shame that GGG does not have a search function. Just taking a look at the selling subforum, and there isn't a single post from more than 2 minutes ago. It's essentially trade chat.

However, most of the time I sell something, it's when my post/bump is not fresh at all. And I know that they found what they were after with this site.

So, thanks for single-handedly making trading viably worthwhile.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Suggestion: When ordering the items, order them based on how high the stats you searched for are so if you search fo rcold res and hp, the ones with the most hp and cold res will be at the top
"
Luzzifus wrote:
"
iao wrote:
One is to add modifier exclusion options to the search. This is useful for those looking for weapons without a certain elemental damage type, like I am with a build I'm theorycrafting.

Just add the specific modifier and set its max value to 0.

That doesn't work. It still searches for the modifier but no item has a modifier value of 0, so it yields no results.
same name in-game
How to search for specific modifiers?

For example I am trying to search for unique Quill Rain bow with at least +17 Dex.

I have tried searching by changing the range on either the implicit or explicit for +# Dexterity to something like 17 20 and the results either return all bows, even with those less than +17 Dex or no results at all.

What am I missing?

"
Alienchild wrote:
How to search for specific modifiers?

For example I am trying to search for unique Quill Rain bow with at least +17 Dex.

I have tried searching by changing the range on either the implicit or explicit for +# Dexterity to something like 17 20 and the results either return all bows, even with those less than +17 Dex or no results at all.

What am I missing?

Here are Quill Rains you're looking for. You probably forgot to press the "Add" button.
Idk, did someone already mention it, but when I'm trying to search for boots with movement speed bonus, I always get 0 results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info