PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

It has been an entire day and still have not gotten a reply from poexyzis, Can someone please help me :(
The issue with online bot not replying got resolved, but you'll have to re-send your PMs if the bot didn't message you back.
lately I been getting tons of pm about items I sold like 3-4 hours before

pretty sure it wasnt nearly has bad in the other leagues
xyz is showing me as offline when i've been online for hours. this has been going on for two days
Problem fixed - nvm
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Dec 31, 2014, 2:24:03 AM
EDIT: Ok, for some reason I'm getting results for a "Garena" thing?

What is this and why are these people not online when I PM them?
Last edited by Ofunniku on Dec 31, 2014, 11:39:36 AM
Is it possible to set two (2) b/o? For example:

~b/o 1 alch or 1 fuse

PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
I'm wondering how poe.trade fetches the IGN that is displayed. For me the chosen character is a standard character that it always displayed as offline. I've read multiple times that this error can't be fixed. The only way to work around this seems to be clicking the personal online link once every hour.
The strange thing is that poe.trade used to chose my torment character until today and I've no idea what has changed.
"
kahzin wrote:
I'm wondering how poe.trade fetches the IGN that is displayed. For me the chosen character is a standard character that it always displayed as offline. I've read multiple times that this error can't be fixed. The only way to work around this seems to be clicking the personal online link once every hour.
The strange thing is that poe.trade used to chose my torment character until today and I've no idea what has changed.

I have this exact problem. Please some information about this?
I used the functionnality to show me online then i searched for one of my own item on poe.trade.

It shown me online but on a character i have deleted long time ago.

Is it normal?

That character name is Akeracy.

Edit : I recreated a character with that name, it should solve my problem and allow peoples to whisper the name displaying me as online on poe.trade.

But now i have a problem it's that Akeracy, when being whispered, says "That player isn't logged on" when i clearly am online (albeit on another toon, but from the same account).

Oh well what the hell is wrong?
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 3, 2015, 11:40:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info