PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Vyvanne wrote:
Is it just me or is trying to filter by lowest price bugged out? Normally you'd click on the currency icon and it'll sort with the cheapest on the top, most expensive on the bottom, then list all the non-b/o priced items, but it's no longer doing so.

I noticed this also. Making the new leagues a bit more annoying than I was expecting. I am sure it will get fixed as soon as they notice/can.
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Is it just me or is trying to filter by lowest price bugged out? Normally you'd click on the currency icon and it'll sort with the cheapest on the top, most expensive on the bottom, then list all the non-b/o priced items, but it's no longer doing so.

Same problem here ;/
I don't believe it's been mentioned, but it looks like the change to how they word socketed gems is affecting the minion gem level search, among other things.

Update - This has been fixed, thanks!
Last edited by Dingaan on Dec 15, 2014, 9:56:10 AM
i posted
for sale over an hour ago yet when I search PoE.trade its not there. All of my other items show up in search but not my CoD. How can I fix this problem?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 14, 2014, 11:10:16 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
i posted
for sale over an hour ago yet when I search PoE.trade its not there. All of my other items show up in search but not my CoD. How can I fix this problem?

You need to bump your thread for the indexer to update your items or it can take up to a day.
Im getting another problem, when i post my shop in the bloodlines shop place, i appear in xyz as BlackManMF and appear to be not online no matter how long i have bene online. I should appear as DesyncNeverRests. BlackManMF is a character froma previous league, yet he is chosen to represent me on xyz, when means i never show up as online and people get the wrong name and cannot get in touch with me... anyone know how to fix this?
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Im getting another problem, when i post my shop in the bloodlines shop place, i appear in xyz as BlackManMF and appear to be not online no matter how long i have bene online. I should appear as DesyncNeverRests. BlackManMF is a character froma previous league, yet he is chosen to represent me on xyz, when means i never show up as online and people get the wrong name and cannot get in touch with me... anyone know how to fix this?

You can't fix it, however as long as that character is not deleted people can message it and it will be sent to whatever character you are logged in as.
Would be nice if the reset button was on top of the page, so that you didn't have to scroll down for it.
Hmmm
Last edited by Lord_Oja on Dec 16, 2014, 11:31:09 PM
Verifying feature no longer works. been like this for a couple of hours. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info