PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Good Job!!!
2 requests:
1. Is it possible to show when the DB was last updated?
2. Can you add a filter for date posted?
"
blastarus wrote:
2 requests:

1. All updates are incremental, knowing last update time (5 minutes ago) won't help you.
2. Probably. I'm unsure how would it help though.
"
xyz wrote:
"
blastarus wrote:
2 requests:

1. All updates are incremental, knowing last update time (5 minutes ago) won't help you.
2. Probably. I'm unsure how would it help though.

1.So the DB is never more than 5 minutes behind the forum?
2.I seem to never get replies to threads started more than a day ago. I guess date posted is less interesting than last edited.
Would be lovely if you were able to see if you had already visited an item. Browser's own "recolor the link if it has already been visited" would do it for me, but because the links are already colored to the quality of item, it doesn't work.
This would also be fixed if you could just arrange them by date posted.
IGN: Thinqwqw
I am currently in the process of seeing if we can get a link to this tool stickied in the trade boards.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
blastarus wrote:
1.So the DB is never more than 5 minutes behind the forum?
2.I seem to never get replies to threads started more than a day ago. I guess date posted is less interesting than last edited.

1. Nope, only first page is reindexed every 5 minutes (so sellers should bump theirs threads to make it work correctly). I'll probably add some way to manually update a topic (may be useful for seller, right?)
2. Noted. Will add "Last edited" and "Last fetched" fields.
"
Charan wrote:
I am currently in the process of seeing if we can get a link to this tool stickied in the trade boards.

Damn skippy! This should have been stickied on day one! BTWE...Miss me Charan?
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
WOW! just WOW..

thank you for this tool!
IGN: NukerDeath
Awesome tool bro !!!
IGN : Detrium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info