PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

The site is currently showing my character name as an old character that has been deleted. Meaning if someone tries to PM me they get the "The specified character does not exist."

Obviously this is a huge issue for me as it means i cannot be contacted ;p

Any ideas how to remedy?
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Almost the same here. ign from an old standard char shown on xyz and!
the char is shown offline though i'm on. Actually funny, but not if
I want to sell items in rampage.

edit: ah, xyz seems to be connected only to chars in the ladder,
this is kind of disappointing...
Deutsche Chat-Channels -> /global 4745, /trade 4745
Last edited by Sternenstaub on Oct 8, 2014, 1:39:32 PM
Hi xyz, is there any indexing service for garena(tw) server currently?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Wallmarts is around the corner. Three days after the ban:

Spoiler

GGG has changed their policy about closing trading threads of banned accounts so its now up to xyz to decide what to do with them.

I am wondering how many banned traders are still indexed?

Last edited by Teplokot on Oct 10, 2014, 2:02:16 AM
Maybe there's a way to detect if a thread is closed? Would be a welcomed addition if thread starters could close discontinued shops by themself too.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
How can I search only for items with no buyout? Turning "buyout only" off yields both buyout and no buyout listings. Turning "buyout only" off and adding a max 1c buyout automatically puts "buyout only" back on.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
Not sure if it was suggested already, too many pages to read through, but with the masters added, would it be possible to make an option for selecting the amount of affixes on an item?
Say you want a rare with a very few select mods for elreons "Can have multiple Crafted Mods", then it'd be a massive help to be able to limit the amount of affixes.
Current IGN: Hunt
"
adania wrote:
The site is currently showing my character name as an old character that has been deleted. Meaning if someone tries to PM me they get the "The specified character does not exist."

Obviously this is a huge issue for me as it means i cannot be contacted ;p

Any ideas how to remedy?

Seems to be fixed now.

"
Heartsease wrote:
Hi xyz, is there any indexing service for garena(tw) server currently?

There's an official one http://poe.garena.tw/market and then there's an unofficial one http://poedb.tw/xyz.php; I don't plan to make one myself.

"
MosesXIII wrote:
How can I search only for items with no buyout? Turning "buyout only" off yields both buyout and no buyout listings. Turning "buyout only" off and adding a max 1c buyout automatically puts "buyout only" back on.

You cannot.

"
Noob wrote:
Not sure if it was suggested already, too many pages to read through, but with the masters added, would it be possible to make an option for selecting the amount of affixes on an item?
Say you want a rare with a very few select mods for elreons "Can have multiple Crafted Mods", then it'd be a massive help to be able to limit the amount of affixes.

It's not possible, I also added it to the FAQ.
Thank you for PoE shop indexer...

Can I make a suggestion, have items drop off the list that are a week old, and have not had the store/item thread updated, as the default.

2 things are going on. I'll use the 30% Three Dragons helm in the Beyond league that has been listed by 'Hatoful_Boyfriend' for 4 chaos since August 31.

This player has not updated his/her thread or has had a forum post since August but visits the PoE site logged in (you can check the box to be kept logged in) to maybe check the game announcements. This will give a last visited to this person and keep this players items bumped for sale, even though they have not played or done anything with that account in a long time. I even sent a message saying that I was willing to buy it and got no reply.

The 2nd thing is that if someone is gone for a week, then most likely they will be gone for that 2nd week too. If they come back during that week they usually bump their threads anyway.

I would like to see this indexer stop using the PoE websites 'last visited' date as a way of keeping items up (could make it an option), and I would like to see the default rage time taking down to a week (if I want to see further back I can set it for 2-3-4 weeks)

Those are my 2 suggestion from my heavy use in the new leagues.

Thank you for reading this.

Dont know if its been posted yet, but I had an idea that would hopefully be able to help people even more with your tool. As a newer player I found the hardest thing to do was to price items that arent obviously good or bad. When I run into these problems i hit up poe.trade and try to find items like it with prices. Unfortunately I run into the same problem all too often, theres no similar items, or no prices on them. It really makes me wish I could toggle so the list shows items that have been "sold" so the amount of data I can pull from would be larger. Maybe theres no way to make it work correctly since the deal thats done in game can be very different from the price on the thread. Still, its a thought that maybe could help people develop pricing knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info