PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
NsFuriouss wrote:
I know people can message me with another IGN but will I appear Online with an IGN in Beyond, not in the ladder, when my shop is in Rampage and I'm online with a Rampage toon which is in the ladder ?

Yes.
"
xyz wrote:
"
NsFuriouss wrote:
I know people can message me with another IGN but will I appear Online with an IGN in Beyond, not in the ladder, when my shop is in Rampage and I'm online with a Rampage toon which is in the ladder ?

Yes.

Oh ok, perfect ! :)
Thanks
@Furiouss
"
xyz wrote:

"
plasticeyes wrote:
why isn't there an ign tag?

that would solve all of these problems and then people could very easily specify the ign they wanted.

i'm sure the answer to this is in an FAQ somewhere...

What problems will it solve?

true. my problem was due to account private setting. also too- even though i _thought_ i read the FAQ, i clearly didn't because it was stated in there. sorry about that...

there seems to be a fair amount of comments about: "my ign is not the one i want displayed" or "my ig isn't right (which is really a variation of it's not the one i want)".

just a thought.

my alternate art items dont show with alternate art search tag but they do show under normal searching with the different art

very confuse
"
jaggarama wrote:
my alternate art items dont show with alternate art search tag but they do show under normal searching with the different art

very confuse

Sorry, there was a problem with how last season's alternative art items were processed, but it's fixed now.
is there an eta for the next update? crafted cast speed not coming up in searches is getting frustrating
"
xyz wrote:
If you think something is not working:
Check your search parameters one time again. Make sure you're not searching for invalid combination of implicit/explicit mods. Make sure you're not confusing "level" in requirements with map/gem level.

No, it's impossible to make "back" button save your explicit mods. Don't use it. There's "show search form" button at the top, use this one instead.

I thought that looking for the item you need through ~7k pages of threads is way too boring/time-consuming. Hence I wrote a simple yet useful web application which does that for you. Welcome and enjoy http://poe.xyz.is/

Please, note:
» This thing is not done.
» I'm not responsible for any offers listed there.
» Listings are updated from time to time. Your desired item may already be sold.

Q: My items aren't showing.
A: Either bump your topic or wait for it (about a day or more). Make sure to bump your topic every time you edit it if you want the updates to be reindexed [almost] instantly.

Q: How to add my items/my shop to the indexer?
A: Just post your thread on forums (Selling/Shops sections) and that's it. Be aware that it may take up to 20 minutes to index your thread. Also it only shows items from the first post.

Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

Q: Gear from my shop doesn't show up on indexer.
A: poe.xyz.is only indexes first post of a thread, make sure items you want to sell are in the first post.
A: Reindexing items takes time. If you want it to be done much faster just bump your topic, after that gear will be indexed in 5-10 minutes.
A: poe.xyz.is filters duplicates so if you have multiple shops the same gear will only be shown once.

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.
A: YES THIS REALLY WORKS! If you've tested this and it doesn't work for you then you probably tried to message yourself, which is wrong and yes, in that case it won't work. But in all other cases it will work! Really!

Q: My IGN is not displaying.
A: Wait three days, if the problem persist report it here.
A: If your profile page is set to private IGN will not be shown.

Q: How do I online?
A: Read http://poe.xyz.is/online.html?2

Q: How to update my topic?
A: Either bump it on forums or find any item from your topic and press "verify". Note that update will not be instant either way, you'll have to wait for about 5 minutes.

Q: How do I set buyout prices?
A: http://poe.xyz.is/tags.html
"
xyz wrote:
"
jaggarama wrote:

very confuse

Sorry, there was a problem with how last season's alternative art items were processed, but it's fixed now.

Great! Thanks!
"
is there an eta for the next update? crafted cast speed not coming up in searches is getting frustrating

Give it two more days.
"
whoismiked wrote:
Just wanted to bring to your attention the Mirrored items Show "only them" has not been working recently.

The results will not show up with any mirrored items and the selection reverts itself back to show or hide *whichever of those was previously selected).

I used the "only them" option fairly regularly when it worked.

^ April

"
whoismiked wrote:
A month or two ago, I reported in this thread that the "show only them" option for mirrored gear was not working. You replied to say it would be fixed.

It still isn't working =(

Just wanted to bring awareness back to this just in case you forgot about it.

Regardless, thanks a million for your great tool / site!

^July

:(

Can we remove this filter from the list since it is no longer a supported feature?
Last edited by whoismiked on Sep 30, 2014, 8:11:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info