PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

For some odd reason, my listings are redirecting to my old name. Is there a way so that it doesn't do that?

I don't know how to explain it, but yeah.
With buyout activated and max set at 1 alt, or chaos or whatnot, mirrors still show up as buyout prices. Anyway to disable certain currencies as buyouts? Or block a seller? Often it's one person just clogging up crap selling every gem they have for 1 mirror or the like.
hello, have a little display problem here :D
Displayed name is crashtestHC.

The problem: This character has been deleted two days ago :D
Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Hf :)
How do i get marked as online now that i cant whisper you?
When i search for shavronne's on xyz i cant see my own unless i put max 5l. What is this?

Edit. Also when i search for shavronne's i can only see 6s ones. And i dont have any requirements/sockets set.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Aug 16, 2014, 7:22:57 PM
The search for alternative art items is bugged. If you seach for example for dream fragments with alternate art on it gives no search result. When you turn alternative art off and search again you can see that there is at least one with alternate art on the forum.
Is there some way to exclude items listed with mirrors as currency and items with zero b/o value (i.e. ~b/o 0 chaos).

Both show up at the top of the list when sorted with "buyout only" selected.

changing currency to chaos only doesn't work as it still shows mirrors and exalts.

Thanks for the amazing job you have done on xyz.
"
Mace2055 wrote:
Is there some way to exclude items listed with mirrors as currency and items with zero b/o value (i.e. ~b/o 0 chaos).

Both show up at the top of the list when sorted with "buyout only" selected.

changing currency to chaos only doesn't work as it still shows mirrors and exalts.

Thanks for the amazing job you have done on xyz.

Yes please , that is so damned annoying to have them displayed at the top of your sort by price...
I understand ppl with mirror worthy items do need customers for it. But having an option as Mace states would make poe so much more better.

A simpler way that i could come up with is to prioritise mirror above all recurrences so that it ends up in the end of sort by price instead of at the start.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Its getting ridiculous.
Do a ring search with 50 resistances, sort by cheapest (click b/o currency)
and you get a full page of rings with b/o of a mirror.

If any more people start exploiting the system like this it will become unusable.
"

1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/998489

"
Soul Mantle now has +50% totem life. This has been increased as the result of fixing a bug with totem life - the change won't affect the power of the item. Existing versions of the item will have the smaller value, which will have less impact on totem life than it previously did. Older versions can be updated with a Divine Orb.

I need the new 50% inside the search plz. I'm not sure if it's only because nobody dropped a 50% yet but after 24 hours i dont believe it... Some people would try selling it at a high cost just because it is new...

http://poe.xyz.is/search/koahahokounozu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info