PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
It's not about balls.

Oh, I think I know how are you) At least on Reddit. :)
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
"
brofde wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:
A lot of people still stick with xyz because he has the balls to blacklist people in order to prevent the users of the website from having a negative trading experience.

As a buyer, I don't need and I don't want somebody to decide for me what is negative and what's not. I don't need a mommy in Internet. I want to see whole words with my own eyes.

And that's why you're going to be using some other website instead. Enjoy!
"
brofde wrote:
Hello,

I was searching for items in XYZ and found that post on Reddit, that you are blacklisting people which you don't like. I decided to give PoeMarkets.com a try and surprisingly it showed way more items. I'm confused, you are announcing yourself as indexer, but we can't trust search results you give us.

So I'll be using PoeMarkets.com from now on - it shows all items.

[Removed by Support]
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jun 16, 2014, 6:00:54 PM
"
Xendran wrote:

And that's why you're going to be using some other website instead. Enjoy!

Are you repeating my words to confirm that you understood it correctly? If you need a confirmation: yes, I'll enjoy using PoeMarkets.com because it's not trying to implant his morality in my mind. I didn't give him permission to be a guide of moral of all players. And I don't want to be treated like I want that guidance.
Please keep all posts on topic and be mindful not to post anything antagonistic or harmful towards other players. Any posts of this nature will be removed and the user may be placed on probation along with the thread being locked.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
I am already on the ladder as a lvl 91 char on standard league.[/quote]

It may take up to 30 minutes to update your online status, are you sure you waited for that long?

I left my char logged in for multiple hours at a time to check this out, it'll appear online if I manually click the link but it will not automatically do it despite me being on the ladder.
"
AngeiicSummon wrote:
I left my char logged in for multiple hours at a time to check this out, it'll appear online if I manually click the link but it will not automatically do it despite me being on the ladder.

Are you playing on your lvl 91 char?
Yes
"
AngeiicSummon wrote:
Yes

Okay, in that case please PM me when you come online and I'll take a look.
Hi, I have a problem. I posted a trade http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/951928/page/1/#p8086348 but when i go to poexyz to see if buyout is set, I can't find my item. Can you plaese help me? Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info