PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
TbXie wrote:
There seems to be a problem with the indexer mate :)

Every single time you try to search for something (Lets say you want En Ar/Es shield w/ 400 armor and 100 es and 70 res 70 life) it shows up fine. Then when you add / remove periferals it claims to have no items up for sale. However, if you go back to what you searched before it still claims there are no items to show.

Ive tried it with multiple searches / itemtypes / prefixes / suffixes and it always seems to happen.

While writing this, I realize that it MIGHT be my browser thinking that whenever I click search he goes back to the last search I made or something.
However, if I refresh poe.xyz.is instead of going back to the searchfrom and getting another url because of the saved options it works perfectly fine again.

Trying w: another browser soon , will edit upon testing.

Edit : Chrome / Firefox both have the same problem.

http://poe.xyz.is/search/kotetahoorakem = me searching w/o any options checked or whatever, returns 0 items.

One of DB nodes got mad, I restarted it and the issue seems to be gone.

Meanwhile...
  • Added "Two-Week Charity Race Trading Forum", please bump your topic because indexer won't look past the first page.
since when is a buyout-price negotiable?

thats stupid.
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
Last edited by LaV on May 12, 2014, 5:07:00 PM
Can you change the character name that shows up on xyz? Or doesnt it matter? (I have no clue since I only sell, I never contact anyone through that site)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Can you change the character name that shows up on xyz? Or doesnt it matter? (I have no clue since I only sell, I never contact anyone through that site)

Read the first post.
"
xyz wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Read the first post.

You might consider adding in a feature to manually change your IGN. poemarkets.com lets you have a "seller page" where you can change your IGN and also manually make yourself online/offline. I mean for god's sake it's still using my IGN from Nemesis and therefore doesn't factor me as online.

Just a thought.
Last edited by rootb33r on May 14, 2014, 11:57:49 AM
"
rootb33r wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Read the first post.

You might consider adding in a feature to manually change your IGN. poemarkets.com lets you have a "seller page" where you can change your IGN and also manually make yourself online/offline. I mean for god's sake it's still using my IGN from Nemesis and therefore doesn't factor me as online.

Just a thought.

Read the first post.
"
xyz wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Read the first post.

Thanks, im an idiot.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
xyz wrote:
Read the first post.

"How do I online?" really makes no sense... you should highlight that Q&A more since you keep getting asked the same question.
Last edited by rootb33r on May 15, 2014, 7:32:20 AM
"
rootb33r wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
Read the first post.

"How do I online?" really makes no sense... you should highlight that Q&A more since you keep getting asked the same question.

How should I highlight it? When I put big red flashing thing in there people complained so I removed it. Now there's no big red flashing thing and people complain again. What should I do? I'm fine with replying sometimes to peole who are not able to read very well.
1: Any way to search with an or for implicits, or anything for that matter? (for instance, an iron reflexes char might want to search for a piece with X total armor or evasion. Also someone trying to cap res might want a piece with life and 40+ fire OR cold res).

2: I don't see vaal orbs listed on the buyout tag page. Can they be used? "~b/o 1 vaal"? If not, could you add that?

3: Any way to include alternative currency in a buyout tag would be great, even if it's limited to two currencies for space or whatever. "~price 1 chaos or 3 fusing" or something.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info