PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Liseck wrote:
OK, so i've got a little problem. I dont know why but my IGN is not showing up. I didn't set my acc to be private.
And when I click your link in message it says:
"Hello, Liseck.
You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows.(...)"
(it was like this always)

but yesterday I was online, and my IGN was showed near every of my item in poe.xyz most of the time.

Your IGN is shown right now.

"
klistier wrote:
Poe.xyz doesn't show me as online so my question becomes how do I make myself show on the ladder? I'm currently rank 7167 on Invasion.

Read http://poe.xyz.is/online.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
***Welcome to my Shop***
***(Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:47 PM)***
Ingamename: @SlamThisShiit

The FIXED PRICES are written in the concerned tabs!
1 Fusing/Alch, 1 Chaos, 2 Chaos and the Bid Item section.

I accept the following currency:
Chance Orbs, Alts, Alchs, Fusings, Chaos Orbs

20 Alts = 1 Chaos
8 Chance = 1 Chaos
2 Alchs = 1 Chaos
2.5 Fusings = 1 Chaos
26 Chaos = 1 Ex
I DONT ACCEPT VAAL ORBS

Have fun in the shop!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Alch/Fusing Items    ~b/o 1 alch      

1 Fusing Rares          

1 Fusing Gems          

1 Fusing Uniques+rest         

1 Chaos Items    ~b/o 1 chaos      

1 Chaos Rares          

1 Chaos Gems          

1 Chaos Uniques+rest         

2 Chaos Items     ~b/o 2 chaos     

2 Chaos Rares          

2 Chaos Gems          

2 Chaos Uniques+rest         

3 Chaos - 1 Ex+ Items     

3 Chaos     ~b/o 3 chaos      

4 Chaos    ~b/o 4 chaos       

Look at this amulet:

It's from my ambush shop. If you search "dire clasp" it will show up (so it's indexed). However, if you search for amulets with (pseudo)+strength, minimum 50 (which it has), it won't show up. Thought you would like to know about this bug if you didn't already.

IcySko (Level 88 ele wander)

Her story: former Blackguard mage exiled for killing her abusive commander.

"That moment-when you face the charge of a rhoa-do you turn and run? Or do you stand your ground and aim for the kill? That moment-that is what defines a wandslinger." -IcySko
"
skomatth wrote:
Look at this amulet:

It's from my ambush shop. If you search "dire clasp" it will show up (so it's indexed). However, if you search for amulets with (pseudo)+strength, minimum 50 (which it has), it won't show up. Thought you would like to know about this bug if you didn't already.

Yes, it's a known one, but thanks for reminding me. I'll try to fix this over the weekend.
"
xyz wrote:

This is true and that's something I've been considering. The problem is that sorting items server-side would be much more CPU-intensive, especially if the query is too broad.

Running an ORDER BY shouldn't have too much of an impact on performance, even if they're searching most of the database - if you're concerned, you could run a SELECT COUNT(*) first to make sure the sort query isn't run with over a certain threshold of results.

The main performance issue you'd have would be the string comparisons for item names, which shouldn't have any affect on an ORDER BY (unless ordering by the item names, of course, which you probably wouldn't want / need to do).
Last edited by Moruk on Mar 20, 2014, 4:25:17 AM
"
Moruk wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

This is true and that's something I've been considering. The problem is that sorting items server-side would be much more CPU-intensive, especially if the query is too broad.

Running an ORDER BY shouldn't have too much of an impact on performance, even if they're searching most of the database - if you're concerned, you could run a SELECT COUNT(*) first to make sure the sort query isn't run with over a certain threshold of results.

The main performance issue you'd have would be the string comparisons for item names, which shouldn't have any affect on an ORDER BY (unless ordering by the item names, of course, which you probably wouldn't want / need to do).

It's fun to see people teaching me how my site works when in fact *sql is only used for URLs.
"
xyz wrote:

It's fun to see people teaching me how my site works when in fact *sql is only used for URLs.

*shrug* I was just trying to be helpful, I'm sure you know what you're doing.
Make Online button longer!
  • Reworked all (pseudo) and (total) mods; they should now be calculated correctly for Two-Stone rings and other mods that add multiple properties at once.
  • Added pseudo mod "# Armour + Evasion"
  • Made it possible to sort by pseudo mods in Modern theme.

Note that those changes will only be visible after ~3 days, this time is required to reindex all topics.
  • Moved sorting from client to server. This means there's no 99 items cap when sorting now and you'll (almost) always will get proper results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info