PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I ran into a little bit of a problem.

I made my shop through Procurement and posted it on the forums. No problems so far. Now when I look up my items on poe.xyz.is it shows a different IGN that I had specified in Procurement, no problem there either. BUT, the character that is shown on poe.xyz.is I have since deleted, so no longer exists. So PM's to that character don't get forwarded to my other characters anymore either.

Does anyone possibly know how to fix this?
Time to add corrupted somehow :D

EDIT : Mainly for weird uniques :D
IGN = Abaws
Last edited by Abaws on Mar 9, 2014, 8:58:58 PM
*edit*
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Last edited by copaceticus on Mar 10, 2014, 4:56:29 AM
Why does it still give me the message of having to wait up to 3 days and not letting me show online despite having waited 2 weeks so far?
"
Kubbiez wrote:
Why does it still give me the message of having to wait up to 3 days and not letting me show online despite having waited 2 weeks so far?

Because you don't have any shops. Duh.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Kubbiez wrote:

Because you don't have any shops. Duh.

Oh I never realised I had to that first, I feel really dumb now :P Thanks for the quick response though!
Hello administrators! My account already has 5 days is not online. Have checked the ladder leaders and I am online, but in poe.xyz.is, my account continues to stay offline. Can you help me? Thank you! Look at the photos:

Any reason my IGN would all of a sudden be a HC character I played once several months ago?

When I search for one of my items, it pops up, but shows me as offline.

Any advice?

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Hi guys I have a problem... My shop isn't showing up at poe.xyz. It's been already 20 hours since i made the thread on forums. What am i doing wrong? I'd be grateful for any advice.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/824908

Edit: Nevermind. Someone wrote me ingame and told me he saw my item on poe.xyz. I looked there and didn't see my items. About 5 minutes later it showed correctly.
Last edited by ineedcz on Mar 11, 2014, 12:57:38 PM
  • Added the ability to filter by corrupted item state (either/yes/no).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info