PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Catfish, its still listing your items under the right ladder, and the IGN still works...it just redirects the text message to any character online at the time. He said in the first page names cant/wont be changed. As for your online status...I assume that's not tied to the character either...but I know theres instructions around somewhere for whispering an acocunt that flags you online provided your listed in the ladder ...if your not listed on ladder you will never show as online.
"
Catfish, its still listing your items under the right ladder, and the IGN still works...it just redirects the text message to any character online at the time. He said in the first page names cant/wont be changed. As for your online status...I assume that's not tied to the character either...but I know theres instructions around somewhere for whispering an acocunt that flags you online provided your listed in the ladder ...if your not listed on ladder you will never show as online.

Thank you--I guess I wonder, how do I get listed on the ladder?
another bug that makes poexplorer.com better is not being able to find rings and amulets by total damage http://poe.xyz.is/search/haduonatanhuko
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
another bug that makes poexplorer.com better is not counting game mod "+# all atributes" into indexers mod "(pseudo) total +#strength/intelligence/dexterity"

poexyz has great interface but searching logic is so flawed.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Well, in spite of all the QQ and feedback here, I'd just like to thank you for your work. It's fast, efficient, and gets things done, never mind it takes a little while to learn to use them.

You have single-handedly saved the MAJORITY of PoE players from burnout due to the inadequate trading system.

-- almost how like the custom maps of WC3 (DotA among them) gave the game life for a few years.

Hats off. :)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
small BUG REPORT:

in addition to:

#% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
#% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate

there are two mods on the list with LOWERCASE recovery:

#% increased Flask Life recovery rate
#% increased Flask Mana recovery rate

the last two don't work, screenshot:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9274928/1388657730-XLV.jpg
Bug: Can't find Flameblast anywhere. This is a simple search, where I filter for "Flameblast" name in Domination (with default seller last seen). It doesn't find anything. I checked quickly, and found two Domination shops with Flameblast in them, I'm sure, there's more. Also you can't filter for "Flameblast" base name.
"
petden wrote:
Bug: Can't find Flameblast anywhere. This is a simple search, where I filter for "Flameblast" name in Domination (with default seller last seen). It doesn't find anything. I checked quickly, and found two Domination shops with Flameblast in them, I'm sure, there's more. Also you can't filter for "Flameblast" base name.

fixed
lifesprig's mods doesn't show up properly, as seen here, http://poe.xyz.is/search/akaninimitarog

I expect the problem is due to the mod that's not being displayed (+to spell damage gem level), not existing elsewhere and therefore the database doesn't have such an option.

Thanks for your work, I've used it at least a few times a week for the past month.
Sites down or is it just me ?

Suggestion.
You have a RESET button at the botom left.
This is inconvincient.
Can you please make it at the top! left/right or middle.

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info