[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

For now the tree will remain exactly the same in 2.1.

I will mess around with mana and see if it's worth going mana based rather than BM.
Could you do Uber with this build? Also is this build beginner/low budget budget friendly?
Last edited by Nemhy on Dec 12, 2015, 4:06:55 AM
"
Nemhy wrote:
Could you do Uber with this build? Also is this build beginner/low budget budget friendly?

Yeah you can do uber, requires a bit of practice though.

It works fine for maps with a lower budget, but i would not suggest trying uber with 5 ex :)
Last edited by Eleziel on Dec 14, 2015, 9:36:11 PM
question. can someone give a quick rundown explanation of whether its more worth to do 5L coil or 40% kaoms
"
Metal_Ripper wrote:
question. can someone give a quick rundown explanation of whether its more worth to do 5L coil or 40% kaoms

Simply put : Sockets.

Kaom's gives you more effective HP but coil makes other mitigation much more effective (endurance charges , fortify, armour etc) which is better in my opninion

Coil = much more effective against physical hits
Kaom's = more effective against elemental.

The difference is there but it's not gamebreaking. both work.
Last edited by Eleziel on Jan 20, 2016, 1:42:39 PM
Hi Eleziel, I am following your build not only me it was clear all the gems that you currently use, and I'm wanting to use Kaom's Heart 500Life 35% Fire damage. Do you think that even using Kaom's can be Tanky. You could tell me all the gems you use?
Kaom's Heart is plenty tanky. You'd be surprised at how much you can just facetank half-asleep when you have 9k life.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
GabrielChaos wrote:
Hi Eleziel, I am following your build not only me it was clear all the gems that you currently use, and I'm wanting to use Kaom's Heart 500Life 35% Fire damage. Do you think that even using Kaom's can be Tanky. You could tell me all the gems you use?

If you want to see all the gems i use, check my character page https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eleziel/characters character Eleziel
"
sherkhan wrote:
Have you played around with Blasphemy at all?

HoA could easily be replaced with a Blasphemied curse for some potentially interesting combos:

Vuln (for the obvious ridic dmg multiplier)
Poacher's Mark (would let you remove BM for a DPS gem)
Temp Chains / Enfeeble (for uber defense)

I like the synergy with Vuln the best.

Yep.

I'm honestly just too lazy to make a minor adjustment though.

When ascendancy hits i'm going to revamp it a lot (unless my current ideas get changed in the patch notes)

The build would instead go pure physical, possibly use melee physical damage on full life due to dropping blood rage with the gladiator class. will have to test that to see if it works well though, theory isn't everything. As well as go mana based (you can do that already, but as i said, i'm too lazy to minmax it right now)

And ofcourse because we would run vulnerability, hatred basically becomes useless so we'd run a defensive aura or another curse when gear allows it.
idk how you farm Atziri with 60-80k dps with Cyclone :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info