[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

Disfavour's bleeding doesn't count?
"
Enwx wrote:
Disfavour's bleeding doesn't count?

A skill linked with bloodlust can't apply bleed.
Updated the entire thread now.

Mana based - not worth it unless crit with acuity. takes too much investment while being risky vs single target, and doesn't even provide much of a damage boost.
Atziri video added.
Its ok mine my tree is slightly different, I wouldnt put fortify with main attack skill such a waste of a dmg slot put it with leapslam it will be on 100% of the time Now because u got an extra slot u should be using Bloodlust hence the bleed in Disfavour, So the trick is to use Bloodlust correctly is use vengeance in the axe THUS proccing causing Bleeding, Attacking them now apply Bloodlust buff.

I use mana too btw u only need 1 item with mana leech and it can be as little as 0.33 Wich is not much at all

but hey if u can do Atziri keep on keeping on. All thou i find 80+ maps a bit harder with 6-8 negs on the crafted map lol Neways Keep up the good work

ASpiRingFX
Last edited by ASpiRingFX on Aug 10, 2015, 1:46:55 AM
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Its ok mine my tree is slightly different, I wouldnt put fortify with main attack skill such a waste of a dmg slot put it with leapslam it will be on 100% of the time Now because u got an extra slot u should be using Bloodlust hence the bleed in Disfavour, So the trick is to use Bloodlust correctly is use vengeance in the axe THUS proccing causing Bleeding, Attacking them now apply Bloodlust buff.

I use mana too btw u only need 1 item with mana leech and it can be as little as 0.33 Wich is not much at all

but hey if u can do Atziri keep on keeping on. All thou i find 80+ maps a bit harder with 6-8 negs on the crafted map lol Neways Keep up the good work

ASpiRingFX

It's not a waste, you effectively deal less damage by having to proc it again with leap slam which even with a lot of attack speed is easily a good 0.5 sec, which is effectively 50k dps you're losing in that 0.5 sec. it also allows you to go more on autopilot.

Bloodlust is bad. no other way to put it. the only time i'd even consider using bloodlust is for things like Atziri. for regular mapping vengeance will never proc, you already do far too much damage at a high enough range so that stuff dies before it gets to hit you.

Mana based.
It works versus packs, yes. except vs things like Atziri (tanky bosses/multistage) you can easily run out of mana due to player error and randomness (phase ending and you use your mana right after she ports) which is incredibly rippy.
Quick question, do you only have a prob with phys reflect or ele also, And what map mods cant you handle just wondering, if there are any.
"
gm08872 wrote:
Quick question, do you only have a prob with phys reflect or ele also, And what map mods cant you handle just wondering, if there are any.

Reflect from rares is not an issue.

Phys reflect maps are a no go (unless you want to to very little damage with phys to light and lgoh)

Ele reflect is not an issue as long as you take off hatred.
have some questions
what if I replace LCoil with Kaom's Heart for more life
will I get badly hurt with phy damage?

and passives
why don't you get Hematophagy?
life leech seems pretty good and strong

sorry for my bad English and thanks for your answer :)
itsLevitt
"
itsLevitt wrote:
have some questions
what if I replace LCoil with Kaom's Heart for more life
will I get badly hurt with phy damage?

and passives
why don't you get Hematophagy?
life leech seems pretty good and strong

sorry for my bad English and thanks for your answer :)

It will work, both do sort of the same thing (coil reduces, kaom's make you takes less damage compared to max health)

Coil is imo far more effective, especially with fortify+charges though (also, sockets)

Hematophagy? you can path through that, i honestly don't need it. leech vs packs is fine. leech against single targets is also good but have a flask ready just in case :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info