Path of Exile's December PvP Update

Go Greendude, it's your birthday, it's yo birthday.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
ACT IV :D
GGG, i ll buy some microtransaction items, couse i think you desirve every penny. the fact that you offer the best ARPG (no doubt) for free, and you keep making us valuable and very very enjoyable mayor contents every couple of months and smaller updates very frequently also for free, is one of the best thing imaginable. GGG, RESPECT!!!
Last edited by Fracture333 on Oct 15, 2014, 6:30:28 PM
Congrats to Greendude, the dude deserved it. Flying a community member out to help improve a part of the game that needs it is a pretty awesome move on GGG's part.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
GreenDude has been involved in decisions about every part of PvP, ranging tournament structure to metagame tools to damage scaling and balance of specific skills.

I hope they didn't balance PvP based only on the advice from someone who plays LLD.

IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Oct 15, 2014, 6:50:27 PM
PvP neat. bring on Act4 !! :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Oct 15, 2014, 6:46:22 PM
Oh, those are the news I was waiting for since 1973.

Well, yeah.. HYPE!

P.S. The news about GGG finally will stick to PvP balancing and stuff.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Last edited by letmeknov on Oct 15, 2014, 7:11:37 PM
must grind some 28 items :D

congrats(?) to GreenDude being exiled to NZ :D

I need more purple titles
So deadly, all of this is GREAT.

So wow, such amaze
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"The December 1.3.0 update is at roughly the half-way mark between Forsaken Masters and the 1.4.0 Act Four expansion we'll be releasing early next year."

What does this mean? I have a feeling its really simple, but for some reason I cannot understand that sentence. lol
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
I'm not a PvP-er myself. And I doubt I'll be participating in any. But if I can watch some cool event on twitch, than count me in! Awesome!

Good Luck to all the attenders!

"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
GreenDude has been involved in decisions about every part of PvP, ranging tournament structure to metagame tools to damage scaling and balance of specific skills.

I hope they didn't balance PvP based only on the advice from someone who plays LLD.

I remember him talking a lot about high level pvp. I specificly remember that he said, that he don't know every aspects of lv100 duelling. And that's good. It means that he's aware what he might not know.
On top of that the current pvp will mostly feature LLD. Hope this info helps. (it's from the state of exile podcast that he participated in)

And if you really don't trust Greendude's opinions... Well you can still trust GGG to give their best. I still think the final decisions, and numbers were made by the ever so hard working GGG team. I'm sure they'll make it close to perfect as they can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info