Path of Exile's December PvP Update

overall cool changes :)

but ...

i think pvp 1 season award goes to Axn anyway and his infinite amount of perfect crafted items.
hard to compete with that guys gear :). Maybe better not to compete at all ...
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Oct 15, 2014, 6:12:31 PM
But GGG plz dont change unique items in future, there are many ppl who collect high rolled or perfect rolled items. Adding new mods on items or powering their stats makes high rolled items useless if they miss that mods. If you plan changing some uniques plz make it the way Dying Breath was made - it updated auto on all existing items, and not the way for example Mon'treguls Grasp when all existing copies with 500 and not 2000 stat are useless now.
Anyway good news on PvP, cant wait

"
Chris wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
@Chris are you going to address the cost/accessibility of acquiring gear? Without that there's no chance at balance.

I was hoping Greendude would express my concerns to you guys about this. Hope it was stressed.

Greendude expressed concerns from a lot of players and we discussed them in a lot of detail.

There are certainly going to be accessibility changes for various types of PvP items. There are many ways to do this, such as creating new Unique items that have mods that are useful for PvP, or potentially adding some PvP mods to master crafting.

(However, because this is an Action RPG, there's always going to be a reason to grind more to get better items. If you want perfect PvP rares, you'll have to play a whole lot.)

My concern is how can you expect to balance PVP then? Who's gear do you balance around? Perfect gear? 70% percentile gear? I understand your perspective of the game being an ARPG but that's not conducive with balance there's no middle ground.

I guess I'll let the issue play itself out. I'll play regardless I love PVP. Just realize I'm speaking from the perspective of the LLD 1% and I think its going to be impossible for "newer pvp players" my worry is for them hope that's clear.

This is excellent news though. Very happy you have an attitude of transparency. Hoping to get involved in PVP Alpha.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Oct 15, 2014, 9:00:35 PM
PVP update in december + pvp season one....finally! Very exciting!

Greendude got invited to GGG office to help pvp out! hahaha swag swag swag swag swag.jpg
=Licht ist Leben=
what does the loot accolation mean is that jus for parties or does it filter out certain shit
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
This is why I am still here! Thx GGG and the pvp community!
ggg amazes once again
ign: ALLRAUDER
Flying GreenDude out instead of Aux.. Really?
I believe it when I see it done. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info