Path of Exile's December PvP Update

To read this was very pleasant.

OPEN QUESTION for chris and everyone, above there is a link to one crazy post i did when i just throw some mere ideas of what could be to mix -Booster DRAFT events from some tcg games like MTG or HS and - POE pvp,

¿ARE YOU SOMEHOW INTERESTED IN THIS KIND OF ARENA EVENTS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE (Maybe 2 patches after act4) ??? Thanks.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1070943
Last edited by Last_Key on Oct 16, 2014, 12:30:55 AM
theyre not even focusing on high level pvp for the first season so untwist your knickers everyone and settle down. theyre focusing on low level thats why they spoke to a low level guy.

It makes sense to have the first season with a low level focus, less variables at that level, easier to balance, gives people who are not currently into pvp a way to get in on it without needing mirrored 6 link saintly armours etc. Then people can grow with the thing and once everyones learned their lessons from the low level focus they can take it up to high levels next season. The devs are going to be better placed to balance it and structure the events properly and hopefully the PvP scene has more people into it from the low level side rather than walking into extreme high level PvP on the first day and getting obliterated. Im sure when they start to plan the following seasons where they focus on high level play they will talk to the community again and make sure its done properly.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Oct 16, 2014, 12:32:51 AM
So happy about Act 4 coming out next year !
high level pvp will be the biggest boon for rmt the game has ever seen.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
high level pvp will be the biggest boon for rmt the game has ever seen.

Sadly they're already here but often don't know hot to play do theyre easily defeated

And Sadly focusing on lld and as molten, tempest and other stuff ain't s problem in lld, gd most probably didn't mention it( I may be wrong)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
OMG act 4 is coming!!!!Where will act 4 be? in oriath or in ngamakunui?
Last edited by Antony36 on Oct 16, 2014, 3:17:48 AM
Act 4, confirmed! (Though we were 99% sure, it's still good to know 100% ~.^)

PvP Season FINALLY happening, it only took 11 months. Kappa

I cannot wait to get a few extra Alt Art Uniques, because I doubt I'll be able to get much more than the entry-level ones.. :P

Now off to theorycraft the most op level 28 Builds.. Muhuahahaha~
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I don't have nearly as much time to participate in PvP as I'd like to but so I don't have that big a stake in the this. That said, I am disappointed GGG is going with a direct dev-balanced approach.

I wish you would just create the option for players to create their own leagues and tournaments with an interface to ban items, mods, passives, restrict levels, etc. It would potentially fracture the community initially but eventually the best rulesets would win out.

Once you start actively take a hand in balancing PvP you'll be stuck balancing it forever.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
HYPU FOR PASSIVE RESET!!!

EDIT: JK!
Last edited by Path_Of_Exile_Noob on Oct 16, 2014, 1:02:26 AM
The fact that best in slot gear costs hundreds of exalts already is a show stopper for me already. I hope GGG thinks of some sort of tiers like in StarCraft (bronze, silver, gold and so on) that is used for match making, otherwise my future time limited, barely one exalted worth of gear PvP toon will crawl back into his hideout to be deleted shortly after :D
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info